eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

6 hours ago, BorniteIdentity said:

That is extremely good value.  If I were you (and you were me) you'd knock on the door, give him £300 and then stick it up on Autotrader for just under £1k.  Then, with that money, buy yourself some car parts and your wife some petrol station flowers.

Fuck off, I'd want new tyres for that. 

14 hours ago, PhilA said:

Used to walk down past the S&C every day to school back in the day. (30-odd years ago now).

Used to live up the top end of the village.

Well what a small world! I was just behind the Bell Inn on Kent Road, were you up towards the Wrington Road?  Was that the new St Andrews or the Old School Rooms school? So many questions!

@SiC what's your Dad's name, there's a band of slightly serious cyclists here who know or know of each other?  I've got into the the habit of asking every Simon I meet when they were born, there seems to be a huge number of mid '60s Simons albeit with another significant number of outliers!

22 minutes ago, Soundwave said:

Sooo much want for this. These cars are great - I regret selling my old 820 Vitesse more than any other car.

Wrong end of the country for me though so I’ll probably end up chickening out.

1 hour ago, nomiST said:

@SiC what's your Dad's name, there's a band of slightly serious cyclists here who know or know of each other?  I've got into the the habit of asking every Simon I meet when they were born, there seems to be a huge number of mid '60s Simons albeit with another significant number of outliers!

Doug. He is a regular in the cycling club (not sure which one) and goes out usually on a Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun morning. 

1 hour ago, nomiST said:

Well what a small world! I was just behind the Bell Inn on Kent Road, were you up towards the Wrington Road?  Was that the new St Andrews or the Old School Rooms school? So many questions!

St Andrews. That was in the 80's though. Yeah, up Wrington Ln.

You knew the Redstones?

2 hours ago, Motown said:

Why thank you! i will no doubt bid 🤣

So have I ! Reminiscing about 800’s after reading about your red one has given me urges, even though I’m not a fan of the National Trust grille.

I might even see if that one on RetroRides is still there, especially as it’s only 20 miles away...

Hiigh bidder yo!

7 minutes ago, NorfolkNWeigh said:

So have I ! Reminiscing about 800’s after reading about your red one has given me urges, even though I’m not a fan of the National Trust grille.

I might even see if that one on RetroRides is still there, especially as it’s only 20 miles away...

Hiigh bidder yo!

Youve got a fight on your hands good sir if you want the green Mk2 ;) 

I think you would be more suited to the RetroRides one!