eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

8 hours ago, SiC said:

Oh my days

I'm not pasting pictures as not everyone will be capable of handling what is in the link.

You have been warned!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202102028615372

I like the psychedelic effect the green roof of the building gives to the whole thing, it sort of reinforces my belief that the designer of the car was on a massive trip when he dreamt this up.

What exactly were you searching for when you found that though @SiC🤔

9 hours ago, SiC said:

Oh my days

I'm not pasting pictures as not everyone will be capable of handling what is in the link.

You have been warned!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202102028615372

I think I prefer that to all the 1% accurate Herbie clones which plague ebay/autotrader on a daily basis. 

Here she is. Nice number too- old Bournemouth plate? 

20210213_094102.jpg

Here's a non-sloper fake Herbie monstrosity to prove a point. The only similarity with Herbie is the 53 (incorrect size/typeset) plastered over it.

20210213_094823.jpg

10 hours ago, Soundwave said:

I'm glad he assures us it's legitimate chinook paint. One of the biggest problems I face with buying cars is illegitimate chinook paint.

The number of times I've accidentally bought a car with Chen Huq knockoff paint, I can count on no hands. 

Its doubly impressive given that they (Chinooks, not Volvo 240s) have been flying over my house for years and they always come in a mysterious shade of blue that is in actual fact green....

4 hours ago, Dick Longbridge said:

Here's a non-sloper fake Herbie monstrosity to prove a point. The only similarity with Herbie is the 53 (incorrect size/typeset) plastered over it.

20210213_094823.jpg

That is dreadful.  A 1303S is absolutely the worst Beetle to attempt a Herbie replica with.  Even a 2000s Mexican one would at least have the correct windscreen.

On 13/02/2021 at 13:43, wuvvum said:

That is dreadful.  A 1303S is absolutely the worst Beetle to attempt a Herbie replica with.  Even a 2000s Mexican one would at least have the correct windscreen.

Yeah, get it right or don't even bother.  This is my 100% accurate Herbie replica:

Cars_ (404).jpeg

Cars_ (413).jpg

18 hours ago, pilninggas said:

Little known fact, these have the 2.0 HDi Peugeot/Citroen engine.  That coupled with Suzuki mechanicals makes it a pretty damn good choice.  I reckon.

Just a routine reminder of my borderline obsession with Fantasia Green Lupos. Not only does this one have the correct typeface number plates and a full Webasto roof, it’s also (relatively) local to me. I really am running out of excuses...

spacer.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-Y-VOLKSWAGEN-LUPO-1-0-E-3-DOOR-HATCHBACK/294011135521

20 hours ago, bezzabsa said:

more FB shoddiness....unsure if i should be shocked or impressed

look only if not easily disturbed

pooh here have a pic!!

May be an image of car and outdoors

Terrible fate for any DS and I am sure you would get hate at classic car shows but I can't help liking it and I would actually get a kick out of driving this.

Image 1 - BEDFORD-CF2-1983-PETROL-DROP-SIDE-PICK-UP-Rare

BEDFORD CF2, 1983, PETROL DROP SIDE PICK UP (Rare) | eBay

The vendor has big wrought iron gates which always make me suspicious.

@eddyramrodtagged.

51 minutes ago, DVee8 said:

I adore early gooners, I think because I remember them from the 90s BTCC. That yellow/blue livery stood out a mile.

Shame this one doesn't have enough pedals, or I'd be seriously reviewing my fleet to make room for it!