eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3201668993453970

Oh hey, a B3 Passat saloon. Don't see too many of these now, they seem to have been passed over by the scenesters...

May be an image of car#

MOT failure, eh? Well, how bad can it b-

No photo description available.

... oh. Right. 

6 hours ago, New POD said:

I always thought one of those might be nice with a visa GTi engine.  

Once you start thinking that, you think about a 1.9 405 16V  mi16 engine, cause the visa gti is the same at to 205 gti, and lots of people have chucked an mi16 engine in them, so it must fit? Right.

And then I see something shiny, and wonder if it's silver foil or treasure.

Save yourself money, you do not need any engine transplant.

'Gitane Champion Testi' is actually French for 'Award winning smoking bollocks'

s-l1600.jpg

Gitane Champion Testi Veloce P6 Minarelli 50cc 1970's Classic two stroke Moped | eBay

Which is quite apt as your knackers would be on fire from all the MILF you'd be knocking off if you owned this.

@strangeangel please make this go away by doing a purchase . Thank you.

s-l1600.jpg

PEUGEOT,TSA,PROJECT,50CC,SPORTS MOPED,like,yamaha fs1e,suzuki ap50,honda ss50 | eBay

Looks utterly fantastic for £490.

2 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

s-l1600.jpg

PEUGEOT,TSA,PROJECT,50CC,SPORTS MOPED,like,yamaha fs1e,suzuki ap50,honda ss50 | eBay

Doesn't it just? And a bargain as you say; £490 would just about buy you the very worst barn find Fizzie. Shouldn't be a ballache to register it either. I'm on one in one out here sadly, though. That, and it's the south coast. And my van's stuck in limp mode.

6 minutes ago, strangeangel said:

Doesn't it just? And a bargain as you say; £490 would just about buy you the very worst barn find Fizzie. Shouldn't be a ballache to register it either. I'm on one in one out here sadly, though. That, and it's the south coast. And my van's stuck in limp mode.

Really got too many projects here, or that'd be winging its way up via courier at some point.  Still contemplating selling the X7 to get a FS1E.

Cool Rover 2.0auto sterling on FB 

Rover and over and over

interesting MOT in 2019

07/10/2019 10:30 Pass
Mileage:
103,939 miles
Advisory Notices
  • Nearside front wheel bearing has slight play (5.1.3 (a) (i))
  • Nearside rear suspension component mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive inner wheel well (5.3.6 (a) (i))
  • Offside rear suspension component mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive sill repair starting to corrode (5.3.6 (a) (i))
  • Nearside rear suspension component mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive sill (5.3.6 (a) (i))
  • Nearside rear vehicle structure is corroded but structural rigidity is not significantly reduced (6.1.1 (c) (i))
  • Body has corrosion

s-l1600.jpg

Vauxhall Omega Estate CDX Reg S923 UOW | eBay

'has been brought low by the Vauxhall sickness of yesteryear in structural joints, rampant in our climate despite the best efforts.'

And the excellent...

' the moving finger has become the finger of doom; "the world no longer is fit for a vehicle as beautiful as you"'

10 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

s-l1600.jpg

Vauxhall Omega Estate CDX Reg S923 UOW | eBay

'has been brought low by the Vauxhall sickness of yesteryear in structural joints, rampant in our climate despite the best efforts.'

And the excellent...

' the moving finger has become the finger of doom; "the world no longer is fit for a vehicle as beautiful as you"'

It's actually just been tested, and it's an impressive fail list for corrosion.

1 hour ago, Cavcraft said:

'Gitane Champion Testi' is actually French for 'Award winning smoking bollocks'

s-l1600.jpg

Gitane Champion Testi Veloce P6 Minarelli 50cc 1970's Classic two stroke Moped | eBay

Which is quite apt as your knackers would be on fire from all the MILF you'd be knocking off if you owned this.

That is identical (apart from the colour) to the one my parents refused to buy me in 1993 as they said it'd be too fast.

1 hour ago, Cavcraft said:

s-l1600.jpg

Ooh, that's nice.  103 mechanicals, and it sounds like it has all the right tuning bits fitted too.

Watchlisted.