eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

4 hours ago, Wilko220 said:

Been there, seen it, done it, and boy do they rot like fuck. No shot of the engine, just in case somebody has "liberated" the 40 DCOEs and replaced them with the twin Stromberg.

Imagine have bollocks strong enough to buy a Bentley from someone who lives in a erm 'chalet' with concrete lions outside the door?

s-l1600.jpg

Bentley bentayga v8 D auto (FULL CARBON KIT) | eBay

1 minute ago, Cavcraft said:

Imagine have bollocks strong enough to buy a Bentley from someone who lives in a erm 'chalet' with concrete lions outside the door?

s-l1600.jpg

Bentley bentayga v8 D auto (FULL CARBON KIT) | eBay

I thought that was going to be £20k. Imagine my surprise!

You know that 'If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's an electrical problem' thing? Well if you can't fix it with a lacrosse stick, some blue rope and a spatula, then what was the problem in the first place?

s-l1600.jpg

V6 corsa barnfind | eBay

4 minutes ago, strangeangel said:

That's great, looks like he probably braked to avoid an errant snail and the engine just fell out.

1 minute ago, Cavcraft said:

You know that 'If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's an electrical problem' thing? Well if you can't fix it with a lacrosse stick, some blue rope and a spatula, then what was the problem in the first place?

s-l1600.jpg

V6 corsa barnfind | eBay

As someone who used to play lacrosse I must point out that that is a hockey stick 😁

36 minutes ago, richardmorris said:

Mileage unreadable on the mot. That sounds honest! Also it has had another mot two months after it passed the last one?

46A6CF8C-28E5-49EE-9359-8B1CF8474240.png

During the MoT extension three year old cars had the extension too. Look at the advisory and the expiry date. The mileage is unreadable because it hasn't had a test yet. I've seen loads of 67 plate cars with previous mileage unreadable which will stay on the certificate for the next four or five years.

Another ULEZ victim from leafy yellowbrick London:

s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volvo-480-Celebration-Limited-Edition/254851523184?hash=item3b5655a270:g:lQsAAOSwEcNgFuYQ

Purchased nineteen years ago (in June 2002) with 55,000 miles on the clock. With two previous keepers. 

We love this car, but with ULEZ coming to our part of London in October it’s no longer viable to keep.

We hope an enthusiast will take it on.

This is always a bonus to hear:

No accidents in 19 years.

23 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Luscious!  If only it was a mk1.....

1 hour ago, Cavcraft said:

Sliding door, slant straight four loveliness. Want³

1 minute ago, eddyramrod said:
  • It's not a slant, sadly, not at this age.  This is the Opel engine as seen in the Ascona/Cavalier and Rekord/Carlton.  Oh and Manta...

It's funny you say that, wasn't entirely sure as had only worked on super smooth Mk1's (in Ambulances, hence the sliding door fetish) with lovely leaky cam boxes. Plus the rhyme entered my head, couldn't keep it in! 

Downgraded to want²

3 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

fuck me thats amazing! as if a nice CF with sliding doors was not good enough

its also a London transport service vehicle so to a London Transport enthusiast like myself thats so much Hnnnng

I was just perving over old London Transport service vehicles etc just a few months ago too

heres its details for those curious https://www.ltsv.com/sv2/fdata_detail.php?id=3433