eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

5 hours ago, adw1977 said:

Ford granada scorpio 2.0

z.jpg.61c647153e5a5ee16db88e752d9235e9.jpg

"in not too bad condition for its age, starts runs and drives really well, had 2 new rear tyres, boot struts. 

Undersealed, brakes overhauled. Air,oil ,filters changed. 
Discrepancy on the MOT mileage, as they logged the mileage as 164k , when in fact it has only done 64k
rear arches could do with a bit of attention, but nothing too drastic. sunroof doesn't work. 
Does have some sort of LPG kit fitted, but would suggest having it professionally checked out."

Current bid: £510

Ebay link

Hopefully they've fixed the massive gearbox oil leak this had last year as otherwise was a very nice car when I looked at it in Rotherham last year.

37 minutes ago, Fabergé Greggs said:

Did they have spec levels as such? I seem to remember these being the wheels on the gran finale, which it thought was basically all of the run out models. Can’t really remember tho, shame on me. 

GIB someone, everyone should try one! Having had mine in storage for yonks, it’s reassuring to see the prices slowly heading north. Can’t wait to get mine back on the road! 

Yes, there was standard, VS. Some had aluminium bumpers, some were plain Matt black. Mine is an SE- basically the next to a gran finale without the GF badging. The SE and GF had these route oz wheels.

A1F588EB-A086-4647-B89E-57EFF047E6E7.jpeg

12 minutes ago, richardmorris said:

Yes, there was standard, VS. Some had aluminium bumpers, some were plain Matt black. Mine is an SE- basically the next to a gran finale without the GF badging. The SE and GF had these route oz wheels.

A1F588EB-A086-4647-B89E-57EFF047E6E7.jpeg

Nice 👍. Does all that apply to The Fiat era too or just the Bertone ones? 

I like this as it has a diagram on the side to show exactly where it belongs

s-l1600.jpg

VW camper t2 | eBay

'Reason for sale: Found a split.'

Good luck, hope she's a keeper.

8 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

This is cheap.  Cosmetically rough as a badger's arse but it only ran out of test a few weeks ago so can't have been standing for too long, and repair sections are availabel for the door bottoms.  Same engine as Bornite's T4 too.  If we were allowed out I'd be tempted.

s-l1600.jpg

They similar to the D5252t that is in my 850 ?

I could do with a van, but NEED to shift the E320 or 850 first.

10 hours ago, wuvvum said:

I had a C-plate GTI Turbo back in 2007 or thereabouts.  Paid approximately 10% of the price of that one for it...

That said, is that a bad price for one of those today?  I would love to buy that now, spend a few months prepping it and then enjoy a long driving holiday in the south of France attracting admiring glances from all true Frenchmen before selling in the autumn at a massive loss  for enough to cover costs.

3 hours ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-GFT-Coupe-Series-2-1600cc-5-speed-1980-Very-Rare-Car-Classic-Car/124552899459

OMG look at this!!!! 2-door coupe, I can't even believe this still exists. Fantastic!!!

Looks like it sold twice already within the last two weeks for ~£1k. Non payment twice is unlucky

On 31/01/2021 at 14:46, wuvvum said:

Cheap petrol Kangoo - had a minor punt up the arse but running and MOT'd.  If we were allowed out I'd be tempted.

s-l1600.jpg

Just won this for £227.  Thanks for the tip!  Will owe you one if it pans out.

1 hour ago, Alan_Green said:

Just won this for £227.  Thanks for the tip!  Will owe you one if it pans out.

Those things are brilliant. 

I had one in years ago but with way worse damage than that and derv. 

It still had some mot so I used it around the houses  and it was fantastic, a proper van that you could just use and everything just worked. 

Heater was awesome from memory. 

The gold  e430 merc that was for sale at auction on eBay has disappeared. It was up to £4300 by Saturday but then the listing went. Not just “ withdrawn” or no longer for sale, auction ended. It’s not there, page not found, and it doesn’t appear in my watch list either. Odd.

6 hours ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-GFT-Coupe-Series-2-1600cc-5-speed-1980-Very-Rare-Car-Classic-Car/124552899459

OMG look at this!!!! 2-door coupe, I can't even believe this still exists. Fantastic!!!

That was up before but 'auction ended early' so possibly he took the promise of an offer that failed to materialise. How hard can it be to just successfully hold an auction?

20 minutes ago, richardmorris said:

The gold  e430 merc that was for sale at auction on eBay has disappeared. It was up to £4300 by Saturday but then the listing went. Not just “ withdrawn” or no longer for sale, auction ended. It’s not there, page not found, and it doesn’t appear in my watch list either. Odd.

Usually happens when the sellers accounts been shut down for something major, often if its been hacked.