eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

22 hours ago, Asimo said:

Tick that Prius box for £995. 
Is this a no MOT, lockdown-can’t-be-arsed bargain?

image.thumb.jpeg.4bec84ea0b815117e61948235e96c480.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.72fe6c50dbdb711027df72045ab39f83.jpeg
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202101308504193

not pondering

but ive seen borked ones go for more - he says fuck all and looks like the mot has just lapsed - but the mot hist its been doing not a lot miles wise for 3 years then did an awful lot  last year - but it changed owner just before all the miles

wonder why its cheap - what did they break

Renner stealth camper, 450BINs, Bedford.

No offers, it starts and drives (not road legal), has a fridge, cooker and toilet (all need clean), that's literally the only good bits, front lights etc there, ideal for banger racing or parts, awning thingy been removed, the price is the price or I'll strip it, none of this last price boll@x, I won't answer "is this still available" messages, collection from Maulden in Bedfordshire

144847696_10225338229913442_668643517417

Ford granada scorpio 2.0

z.jpg.61c647153e5a5ee16db88e752d9235e9.jpg

"in not too bad condition for its age, starts runs and drives really well, had 2 new rear tyres, boot struts. 

Undersealed, brakes overhauled. Air,oil ,filters changed. 
Discrepancy on the MOT mileage, as they logged the mileage as 164k , when in fact it has only done 64k
rear arches could do with a bit of attention, but nothing too drastic. sunroof doesn't work. 
Does have some sort of LPG kit fitted, but would suggest having it professionally checked out."

Current bid: £510

Ebay link

"Rover classic car"  Er, no.

z.thumb.jpg.8ff4a71e9394aafb2fb3979f2af824d9.jpg

"1994 rover maestro van 700 , ex rover dealership

Service van with origional patina minus its rover unipart decals , vehicle starts runs ect requires restoriation ie bolt on panels , parts supplied with van incude replacement drivers door x2 front wings x1 front panel , various spares also  , diesel non turbo perkins prima , 5sp gearbox , been in storage number years , main shell an structure of vehicle requires minimal fabrication work , load bay,sills,rear arches,floorpans are all sound metal an require no fabrication tho small areas rust on windscreen pillars , ideal advertiding vehicle or show attraction , certainley rare survivor  as rover dealer supplied service van , please note van is in northern ireland an can ship at buyers extra cost upon purchase ,happy bidding                                                                                                                                       To clarify the van is of a handful of rover dealer servive vans see photos of the patrick van , hence the vans two tone scheme  sceme in images "

Starting bid: £450.00  Reserve not met

Ebay link

morris 1800 landcrab 1973

The only picture:

z.thumb.jpg.6fdea53b8639397507d9ad68ad58d1af.jpg

The entire description:

"morris 1800 landcrab we have had it started with a petrol can and it drives this is a parts car or full restoration the vehicle is located just outside filey and cash on collection within a week will be fine no paypal"

Starting bid: £495

Ebay link

Hey, @eddyramrod that electric CF a few pages back no good to you? Then you need a windmill powered one

s-l1600.jpg

Bedford CF2/CF1 250P 1985 2. 0L petrol 4 speed | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Bedford AWD Lorry/Truck/HGV/Classic/Vintage/Rare/Barn Find/Restoration/Project (ebay.co.uk)

Might have a bid on it

s-l1600.jpg

Ok, shove it up your arse then, didn't want it anyway M8.

3 hours ago, cort16 said:

My favourite Aston martin. Sold for £39100.

22 minutes ago, willswitchengage said:

I think* they’re the base model alloys the cars had. Great though. That’s a tidy car by the look of it.

17 minutes ago, richardmorris said:

I think* they’re the base model alloys the cars had. Great though. That’s a tidy car by the look of it.

Did they have spec levels as such? I seem to remember these being the wheels on the gran finale, which it thought was basically all of the run out models. Can’t really remember tho, shame on me. 

GIB someone, everyone should try one! Having had mine in storage for yonks, it’s reassuring to see the prices slowly heading north. Can’t wait to get mine back on the road!