eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

9 hours ago, willswitchengage said:

omg

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1985-Honda-Civic-CRX-1-5i-Red-Two-Tone-PGM-Fi-43000-Miles/193861660507?hash=item2d230e2f5b:g:6JIAAOSw5VVgDJRY

Priced half of that Irish cunt's one that has been on CaC for half a year.

Looks mildly chavved up but not molested. Annoyingly the seller looks like a flipper judging by the purchase date and his other items, but the price doesn't look too far off the realistic market. The ad is largely the usual copy and paste from wikipedia with only a couple of lines actually relevant to the car itself.

Email sent!

Looks bog standard to me, unless the spoiler is off the 1.6i 16?

4 minutes ago, J-T said:

Looks bog standard to me, unless the spoiler is off the 1.6i 16?

The 1.5i was overwhelmingly the most popular here. I don't know what the target market was, it was a high-mpg eco car like the CRZ and Insight but also designed to be fun to drive. A much more powerful 1.6i also existed. The 2nd gen were almost exclusively the performance versions, often with VTEC.

Update - found out this is one I found last year being sold spare/repairs. It appears to have been restored but sadly lowered at the same time. Target price probably 4-5k... I also found the seller on Instagram, he looks like a moron so we will see!

I know  that, I very nearly bought a VTEC about 15 years ago, I don’t think the 1.5 made it past the 1st gen  in the uk. But you were saying that one looked barried - looks exactly as I remember them as standard.

Incidentally I think they only made the  1st gen 1.6i 16 for about a year so they must be mega rare now. There used to be a black one that I used to pass on the way to school that was slowly returning to earth on someone’s drive, it was utterly rotten 20 odd years ago.

asdyeraaaa.thumb.jpg.c8f22b8e0697a33b592baaf4422467f4.jpg

Colon The Barbarian's revenge

'A succession of dawn roads by the local council leaves a right tasty mob without a fakking longhouse to badly wattle and daub. The tribe's advisor, Colon Twincut concludes that they must swap fakking tactics to remain able to operate above their muggy rivals and orders the immediate launch of a vicious campaign. See the fear in thine enemies eyes! he declared as he stood outside a Rover garage and ate what looks like a pigeon, or possibly a tortoise.  See here how angry he is, backed up by his legion second-in-command Pinhead the Bastard who's chopping off the ear of some hairy bird...

s-l1600.jpg

Undeterred by the enemies actions though, the rival mob 'The Great Lucky Heatheren Army', ran by Ska Mania (who's pretty pissed off at having to come out after dark with his tag on)  has ordered his best general 'Frode the cock chopper' to come with him. See how Frode has a previously chopped off knob stuck to his head, as a warning to any of the mugs from Twincut's firm not to fuck with him.  Fucking melts, the lot of them.

s-l1600.jpg

In next week's episode see how that fella who has a small white dog stuck to his face gets on when his mob of fearless cat doves amass under the Stone Island banner. This is going to get well tasty I reckon, and there's no OB about to stop it. L8RZ, you cants'

s-l1600.jpg

Nissan cabstar tipper 2001 clean LOOK LOOK (ebay.co.uk)

20 hours ago, Rovorsche said:

Not Ebay but its worth a look anyway

Think Isuzu.....

Think sporty....

Think Quirky Turbo Japanese 4wd ......

Open AutoTrader .......

5b19b3fcd5ee4a73ab0e2f48053af715.jpg

FUGLY: FastTech Forums

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/201904307478180

Isuzu Gemini Irmscher R 180PS TB4WD Very Rare Gd 4 B Fresh Rust Free Import 1.6 4dr

Price £9,950

I thought it was a Piazza, but it isnt, no matter how good the rest is....... Those bloody lights, what were they thinking ?

An Irmscher Gemini in the UK! That is pretty damn special, it doesnt get much more obscure (and rad) than this! Too bad its got an aftermarket front skirt, wheels and the rear wing is missing.

22 hours ago, Asimo said:

Tick that Prius box for £995. 
Is this a no MOT, lockdown-can’t-be-arsed bargain?

image.thumb.jpeg.4bec84ea0b815117e61948235e96c480.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.72fe6c50dbdb711027df72045ab39f83.jpeg
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202101308504193

not pondering

but ive seen borked ones go for more - he says fuck all and looks like the mot has just lapsed - but the mot hist its been doing not a lot miles wise for 3 years then did an awful lot  last year - but it changed owner just before all the miles

wonder why its cheap - what did they break

Renner stealth camper, 450BINs, Bedford.

No offers, it starts and drives (not road legal), has a fridge, cooker and toilet (all need clean), that's literally the only good bits, front lights etc there, ideal for banger racing or parts, awning thingy been removed, the price is the price or I'll strip it, none of this last price boll@x, I won't answer "is this still available" messages, collection from Maulden in Bedfordshire

144847696_10225338229913442_668643517417

Ford granada scorpio 2.0

z.jpg.61c647153e5a5ee16db88e752d9235e9.jpg

"in not too bad condition for its age, starts runs and drives really well, had 2 new rear tyres, boot struts. 

Undersealed, brakes overhauled. Air,oil ,filters changed. 
Discrepancy on the MOT mileage, as they logged the mileage as 164k , when in fact it has only done 64k
rear arches could do with a bit of attention, but nothing too drastic. sunroof doesn't work. 
Does have some sort of LPG kit fitted, but would suggest having it professionally checked out."

Current bid: £510

Ebay link

"Rover classic car"  Er, no.

z.thumb.jpg.8ff4a71e9394aafb2fb3979f2af824d9.jpg

"1994 rover maestro van 700 , ex rover dealership

Service van with origional patina minus its rover unipart decals , vehicle starts runs ect requires restoriation ie bolt on panels , parts supplied with van incude replacement drivers door x2 front wings x1 front panel , various spares also  , diesel non turbo perkins prima , 5sp gearbox , been in storage number years , main shell an structure of vehicle requires minimal fabrication work , load bay,sills,rear arches,floorpans are all sound metal an require no fabrication tho small areas rust on windscreen pillars , ideal advertiding vehicle or show attraction , certainley rare survivor  as rover dealer supplied service van , please note van is in northern ireland an can ship at buyers extra cost upon purchase ,happy bidding                                                                                                                                       To clarify the van is of a handful of rover dealer servive vans see photos of the patrick van , hence the vans two tone scheme  sceme in images "

Starting bid: £450.00  Reserve not met

Ebay link