eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

23 hours ago, Bag'O'Spanners said:

Just sent this to the overseer. She came back to me with "Do it, I'd much rather that than another motorbike'.

What do I do? Give her a hug or divorce her?!

Sent from my moto g(8) using Tapatalk

Buy it and then give her a hug!

s-l1600.jpg

1981 FORD CAPRI 1.6 L MK3 73K MILES 1 OWNER STARTS/DRIVERS TOTALLY ORIGINAL | eBay

Either there's only one person in Northwich who sells cars from multiple accounts, or EVERY FUCKER WHO LIVES THERE HAS A BROKEN CAPS LOCK.

Last caravan I bought off ebay was £21....  OK it had no interior and it was 15 years ago, but that tells you my bracket!

(No interior was exactly what I wanted, it made a very handy car-boot warehouse to tow behind my Volvo 740.  Probably weighed about 4 tons laden but the Volvo towed it happily.)

1 hour ago, Rustycarlover said:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO IT...

Have a nosey at HOOVIES garage..he had one of these, and it failed miserably...several times...even by his standards it was bad...

Great when running....but for the other 99% of the time a giant Albatross or white whale depending on your history!!

6 hours ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

This is a rare one:

138187231_3278869018884863_2355965975361

138379788_3278869398884825_8917230570216

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/468717387472834

Fiat Croma with the 2.2 pez engine (Almost all of these are 1.9 CDTi) plus this one has the rare 'prestigio' trim with ruched leather door trims!!! 

Even though I really could not love that one of these that i had, I can't help being attracted to the EXTREME SHITE vibe that these give off

Can't tell why but i've always been attracted by these

4 hours ago, wuvvum said:

OK, I'm no caravan expert but how the fudge is that two grand's worth?

I doubt it's worth a quarter of that on a really good day. 

Have you ever woken up one morning and thought "I really want a Perodua Nippa"? Yes? Fair enough.

Have you ever thought "And I want it to be bright yellow"? OK, whatever floats your boat.

And then have you decided you'd like said yellow Nippa to have equally yellow bucket seats and a headlining made from grumble mags? No? Well, someone did and that's why this exists:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/730002287886739

May be an image of car

35 minutes ago, Soundwave said:

Have you ever woken up one morning and thought "I really want a Perodua Nippa"? Yes? Fair enough.

Have you ever thought "And I want it to be bright yellow"? OK, whatever floats your boat.

And then have you decided you'd like said yellow Nippa to have equally yellow bucket seats and a headlining made from grumble mags? No? Well, someone did and that's why this exists:

May be an image of car

GIT!! I was about to post that LOL

3 hours ago, Soundwave said:

May be an image of car

Grumble mag, why is it called a grumble mag ? 👼

16 hours ago, SteersWithThrottle said:

s-l1600.jpg

"We would love to drop her low and put her on air but we just have too much going on."

I would love to slap you upside the head, but I'm far too busy.

I’ve actually driven past where the seller is based, he has all his vintage trucks parked in the road outside, it’s an awesome site 

4 hours ago, Soundwave said:

May be an image of car

What's the gearstick about? Some kind of encrusted jizz moulding of Anneka Rice?

142939174_3768943379834036_2535946405720934008_o.jpg