eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

11 hours ago, Austat said:

I don't imagine any of us has the kind of money that will fetch but we must all pray that the new owner has the sense to leave those number plates where they sit!  Pressed black would be so wrong after the 50+ years those have been in place.

1 minute ago, eddyramrod said:

I don't imagine any of us has the kind of money that will fetch but we must all pray that the new owner has the sense to leave those number plates where they sit!  Pressed black would be so wrong after the 50+ years those have been in place.

this! whoever gets it better leave those number plates alone!

but you know when it goes for more money than sense someone will slap a tacky set of badly fonted (is that a word?) pressed silver on black plates on it 

Forgot about these until I was watching that BBC drama called 'the investigation' and the main man drove a xtrail. Than I thought about these and that centre dash they rocked.

spacer.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-primera-2-2-diesel-SVE-TD/284159134440?hash=item4229344ae8:g:lS0AAOSwEVhftUw0

I am not sure camo is needed on that to be fair. You ask 99% of the population what has just ram raided Kwik Save and took all the no frills kit kat knock off was, they ain't gonna know.

Will just say 'was covered in some shit wrap though'

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-Spider-124-Spider-1974-for-parts-or-restoration-project/124534127512

I bought this car as a small project and asked a local body shop to carry out some welding and paintwork for me. However, after stripping the car to carry out the work they went out of business and dropped it outside my house as you now see it.

Yes, on reflection I can see how volunteering to do 'some welding and paintwork' on this 'small project' might lead to instant bankruptcy

41 minutes ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-Spider-124-Spider-1974-for-parts-or-restoration-project/124534127512

Yes, on reflection I can see how volunteering to do 'some welding and paintwork' on this 'small project' might lead to instant bankruptcy

He's lucky they dropped it off, there's plenty that never their car back after a garage/body shop has gone under.

That looks like a couple of weeks work for you Bo11!

52 minutes ago, Danterzza said:

Yes, although it can also indicate Diesel on younger ones, in which case Run Away.

4 hours ago, Danterzza said:

Yep - intercooler sits on top of the engine in these and the scoop feeds directly into that.