eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, Burnside said:

That garage used to be around the corner(-ish) to my old house. Legit place and they let you have a good look around without hassle. Their other stock is usually on the pricey side but they seem to flog on cheaper stuff. I imagine quite a bit of their custom are old folk going for an upgrade and going around the corner to their local garage, despite the stock being expensive. 

9 minutes ago, UltraWomble said:

Are they chain driven or direct drive?

Im just wondering how much of an arse ache it would be to pop in a more useable engine such as one of the many 125cc pit bike engines that clutter eBay

a lot of these are CVT powered and where aimed for Sans permis market, so have a lot of restrictions because of that with a top speed of 28Mph or so

(in EU law they are technically classed as Quadracycles rather then cars)

1 hour ago, willswitchengage said:

1, 2, 3... yep, more than 15 attendees. Sorry, Priti, is it only house parties? Ok, no £800 fines being given this evening then.

I watched the police dispersing a house party on TV ,must've been 100 people there but they just appeared to be letting them go 

WTF , 2 women drive 5 miles for a socially distanced walk with coffee and get a £200 fine( now cancelled) but 100 people take the piss and nothing