eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

A wreck of an Allegro for £500, but it's what is in the background of a couple of the pictures that is interesting I think (I can make out a Ford Anglia and an old BMW(?).

Its my idea of heaven.

He also has a Triumph Dolly for sale in his other items

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Austin-Allegro-L-SPARES-or-REPAIR-1980/233740456890?hash=item366c0453ba:g:G9cAAOSwcgdfgFaF

Screenshot_2021-01-20 Austin Allegro L SPARES or REPAIR 1980 eBay.png

Look at this steaming turd of a thing

s-l1600.jpg

VW Bora Sport Custom/Rat Look Mk4 Golf Front End | eBay

'There has been a lot of time and effort gone into this car'

Fuck knows where though.

Did You Know—how many landings before an aircraft's tires are replaced? |  SkyTALK Online

AUSTIN-MINI-THIRTY-1989-CLASSIC-CUSTOM-SHOW-CAR-1-275cc

AUSTIN MINI THIRTY 1989 CLASSIC CUSTOM SHOW CAR 1.275cc | eBay

'I DECIDED TO PURCHASE IT FOR A BIT OF FUN'

Just a thought, but it would surely have cheaper, less embarrassing and more 'fun' to have nailed your purple headed womb broom to next door's fence.

16 hours ago, New POD said:

I always thought I might like a mini pick up, but I'm not sure it offers the secure practicality of a Van.  Also I'd love this pickup, but think there are better ways of spending money.  

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Holden-SS-pick-up-5-7-V8-AUTO-/124508460775?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292Screenshot_20210120-053306_eBay.thumb.jpg.71a1e492392b083ab1f77f6e19cd8ca7.jpg

Yes buy a falcon Ute!

36 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Look at this steaming turd of a thing

s-l1600.jpg

VW Bora Sport Custom/Rat Look Mk4 Golf Front End | eBay

'There has been a lot of time and effort gone into this car'

Fuck knows where though.

With a little bit of imagination you could upcycle that roof rack into a lovely pallet 

2 hours ago, Burnside said:

That garage used to be around the corner(-ish) to my old house. Legit place and they let you have a good look around without hassle. Their other stock is usually on the pricey side but they seem to flog on cheaper stuff. I imagine quite a bit of their custom are old folk going for an upgrade and going around the corner to their local garage, despite the stock being expensive. 

That'll probably be a Mobylette-based engine - in road tune they don't make much more than 4bhp (the engine in mine is 3.5).  You can tune them to a lot more, but then they become peaky as f*ck and thus completely useless for powering something as heavy as that Ligier.