eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

10 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

s-l1600.jpg

One Off Mercedes-Maybach S600/ Lorisner Classic Two Tone Replica + Private Plate | eBay

'This can be a beautiful and unique wedding car'

Just by setting fire to the fucking abomination?

'If you do not want to pay £150k to buy the new Mercedes -Benz Maybach S600/Lorinser luxury vehicle

Then you're highly unlikely to want a hideously crayoned 210,000 miles S320 diesel?

Verdict: HORIFFIC.

Sometimes a ‘one off’ isn’t always a good thing, Fred West was a one off. 

I find it a bit tragic reading through the description, it’s a one owner so he’s bought it new if I read that right, so obviously a man of means at that point, then 15 years later he’s reduced to driving pairs of crack heads to the registry office in it. Reading that makes me feel like something has gone badly wrong in his life there. 

It goes on to say how affordable to run it is. It won’t be. If you’ve no money, buy an Astra diesel, not this. 

My sympathy really does run out when he says ‘people look and wonder if it’s a famous person driving...’ I can guarantee if I saw this I’d think it’s owned by someone who cashed in a £5,000 endowment policy and manages a pub with a flat roof. Drives a Mercedes S-class but pays for the gas and electric on a card £5 a time at the post office.

’Extraordinarily fast...’ No, a Ferrari 512 BB is extraordinarily fast. 

‘Recently serviced at Mercedes...’ If you turned up at Mercedes in this they’d tell you to shift it round the back, they’d hand you a quote that looked like a Melbourne telephone number and you’d get your mate who runs a ‘garage’ from a prefab affair round the back of his house to put the wrong oil in it from ECP. 

He rounds it off with ‘you deserve a treat...’ this isn’t a treat, it’s a millstone round your neck.

’I will consider a swap’ - despacito. 

10 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Big money but wonderful Transit

s-l1600.jpg

1988 F ford transit 120 swb panel van classic mk3 85k mint condition | eBay

It's clearly got the wrong engine fitted though

s-l1600.jpg

A mate had a minibus powered by the 2.0 pinto, it was the unit with the stepper motor on the carb from the Granada. Prodigiously thirsty, driving it to south of France nearly bankrupted him. When he came to sell it nobody wanted to know when you told them it had a 2.0 pinto in it, he ended up raffling it off on EBay to a mosque in Rochdale. 

11 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

s-l1600.jpg

One Off Mercedes-Maybach S600/ Lorisner Classic Two Tone Replica + Private Plate | eBay

'This can be a beautiful and unique wedding car'

Just by setting fire to the fucking abomination?

'If you do not want to pay £150k to buy the new Mercedes -Benz Maybach S600/Lorinser luxury vehicle

Then you're highly unlikely to want a hideously crayoned 210,000 miles S320 diesel?

Verdict: HORIFFIC.

Is this possibly that  £1500 S-Class that featured on here a couple of months ago? I'm sure it was that colour and had a brown interior like this one. It was pretty bashed up hence why the possible  lower half re-spray.

59 minutes ago, cort16 said:

Is this possibly that  £1500 S-Class that featured on here a couple of months ago? I'm sure it was that colour and had a brown interior like this one. It was pretty bashed up hence why the possible  lower half re-spray.

‘Hang on I’ve got some paint, it’s not purple, it’s white will that do?’

3 hours ago, sierraman said:

It goes on to say how affordable to run it is. It won’t be. If you’ve no money, buy an Astra diesel, not this. 

Some of us can't afford to buy an S320 diesel and still have! 

1 minute ago, Dave_Q said:

If you don't want anyone to have the same car as you, why not save this badboy 323 SALOON AUTOMATIC?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1027493031092221

Image may contain: car and outdoor

About this vehicle

Driven 80,000 km

Automatic transmission

Exterior colour: Blue · Interior colour: Blue

Fuel type: Petrol

Engine size: -1.0 L

Horsepower: 100 hp

2 owners

Here's a 406 estate with the slightly gutless but ever-reliable HDI 90 engine.

s-l1600.jpg

ive since stuck about 6000 miles on it all mainly motorway and breaking the speed limit all the way,this aint a slow diesel peugeot,she cruises at 90 to a ton,and easily tops 120

Yeah mate, 'course "she" does.  You didn't use to own a Nissan Sunny ZX Coupe did you, perchance?

Celebrate DVLAxit, our independence from the DVLA and its suffocating red tape by buying this Opel Kadett which appears to come with zero paperwork at all. No registration document, no plates, no NOVA. No problem!

spacer.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Opel-Kadett-Vauxhall-Astra-MK1-Retro-Car-1-3-OHC-Spares-or-Repair-LHD-not-GTE/193811139564

On 1/12/2021 at 2:17 PM, wuvvum said:

Cheap Berlingo with a floppy knob but the best engine (2.0 HDI) and enough free guano to fertilise a field.  Also, despite what the seller says, it still has a month's test left.  I'd be tempted, but my recent experiences with buying shonky diesel Citroëns from Sussex have not been good.

s-l1600.jpg

FFS, I've only just twigged that the bloke selling this is the same bloke I bought the C2 from.  So I'll definitely be giving it a miss...