eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

BOOM!

s-l1600.jpg

dodge commer van | eBay

As per, it's hilariously rotten. He says he's welded the floor and the 'cils' but you'd want to hope it was after he took the photographs, not before.

s-l1600.jpg

On 1/7/2021 at 9:04 PM, DSdriver said:

I have no idea on the shipping costs but if you are buying a South African DS make sure it is one that has a higher value like a late model DS23IE Pallas or, if there are any left, a Slough car that will be worth £40k plus when restored.

I have a work colleague who is South African and exports cars to SA frequently from blighty, not sure if he imports back here but I dont think he's had any major supplier issues with whoever he uses for transport. 

I can ask him who he uses but he's a pretty fly guy and I expect will offer to "complete the transaction on the other parties behalf".

Still, at least you then have someone who can speak the lingo with a proven freight, can't see him asking a life changing arrangement* fee either. 

13 hours ago, Wack said:

It's gone up 6k since this morning 

That’s gorgeous, but jeez, north of £10k now!! 

To be honest there’s probably not going to be another no reserve auction for an unrestored 99 Turbo, as original and  solid as that one, for a very long time. 

So I guess If you’re in the market for one it’s a rare opportunity.

Spotted my old Crapi on the market for about 3 times what I sold it for 4 years ago. Can't say I ever felt particularly attached to it but it's still satisfying to see the old nail alive and well.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3556338594480089/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=undefined

capri.jpg

2 hours ago, Rovorsche said:

*Are we still allowed to call it a "Monkey" or do you need to be a fully licensed Cockney and claim it as part of your heritage ?

Classified as Motortraderspeak, or was when I used to drink with them. :)

OK, the 2CV may not be your thing, but in the sellers other listed items (32 pages) there must be something to take your fancy:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/citroen-2cv-special-nut-and-bolt-restored-galvanised-chassis-low-milage/233851548568?hash=item3672a37398:g:KzYAAOSwjFtf-bJf

Odly they all finish on the same date and all only have one photo and a note insisting you contact them outside of eBay. I wonder why? 😁

34 minutes ago, moosemansjukebox said:

AETV10637324_3.jpg

Less than 1k miles from new and I guess the previous owner really loved a grill. 

https://www.motors.co.uk/car-58643879/?i=0&m=sr

Oh god not that again! I remember posting it here a few months back, I don't think the owner has figured out why it hasn't sold yet...