eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

BOOM!

s-l1600.jpg

dodge commer van | eBay

As per, it's hilariously rotten. He says he's welded the floor and the 'cils' but you'd want to hope it was after he took the photographs, not before.

s-l1600.jpg

On 1/7/2021 at 9:04 PM, DSdriver said:

I have no idea on the shipping costs but if you are buying a South African DS make sure it is one that has a higher value like a late model DS23IE Pallas or, if there are any left, a Slough car that will be worth £40k plus when restored.

I have a work colleague who is South African and exports cars to SA frequently from blighty, not sure if he imports back here but I dont think he's had any major supplier issues with whoever he uses for transport. 

I can ask him who he uses but he's a pretty fly guy and I expect will offer to "complete the transaction on the other parties behalf".

Still, at least you then have someone who can speak the lingo with a proven freight, can't see him asking a life changing arrangement* fee either. 

13 hours ago, Wack said:

It's gone up 6k since this morning 

That’s gorgeous, but jeez, north of £10k now!! 

To be honest there’s probably not going to be another no reserve auction for an unrestored 99 Turbo, as original and  solid as that one, for a very long time. 

So I guess If you’re in the market for one it’s a rare opportunity.