Got wood?

Delamere Forest - Bostock Hall Country Estate

No M8

gruffalotrail hashtag on Twitter

Got wood?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Mercedes (Customised) CLK 270 | eBay

That’s actually quite clever and perfect for delivering giant wooden mushrooms. I’d buy that if it was around £1,000. But £7000 reserve not met WTAF ?  Those things must be giant Magic Mushrooms.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1716554938505255/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=undefined

1975 Casalini sulky - £2,500 - Location: Farnborough Hampshire

About This VehicleDriven 780 km
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: White · Interior color: Black
Fuel type: Gasoline
Engine size: 0.3 L

You are currently viewing an extremely rare piece of Italian history.

Less then 20k made with few survivors and limited number within the UK, save yourself shippings fees buying abroad.

The car was shipped from Italy back in 2015, it drove at the time but was stored whilst I did the paperwork to get it registered in the uk. However, other commitments took over and I never got round to it.

Lost the keys for the car a couple of years ago, but the locks are extremely basic and a new one shouldn't be hard to fabricate.

Unknown as to the cars actual year but it had 780 k on the clock so extremely low millage!

This is the perfect little car for anyone after a rare collectable, a fun weekend car or a future project.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, willswitchengage said:

In this month's PC... it's not just eBay folk who struggle with cameras.

True😀.  Of more interest to me is the Morris Minor in the row above. Can't believe my eyes as it belonged to an ex-colleague of mine back in the 90s. He bought it as a wreck and had it restored as a present to himself when we were made redundant.

'AIRFIELD'

s-l1600.jpg

Yeah, we can read, M8.

'YES AIRFIELD'

s-l1600.jpg

Do my eyes decieve me?

ARIEL/ AIRFIELD. YES AIRFIELD/ PLEASE READ FULLY. | eBay

'Tastefully customised'

s-l1600.jpg

2010 HONDA CIVIC TYPE R GT 2.0 I-VTEC, TASTEFULLY CUSTOMISED + MOT JANUARY 2022 | eBay

That's about as 'tasteful' as sticking a tea spoon up your dog's arse right in the middle of Lord's cricket pitch during The Ashes and licking it afterwards.

8 minutes ago, Wack said:

Can't say I'm surprised , I think it'd been up about 50 minutes when I saw it 

It really makes me wonder why people don't just auction them on ebay 

What kind of money is it worth , I know it's more than £2500 

If it’s as nice as it seems, probably double that to the right person. 4 cylinder projects without an MOT sell for more on eBay.

I suspect my chances of getting an E30 are rapidly disappearing...

15 minutes ago, Mr Laurence said:

If it’s as nice as it seems, probably double that to the right person. 4 cylinder projects without an MOT sell for more on eBay.

I suspect my chances of getting an E30 are rapidly disappearing...

Did you leave it open , chances are whoever has bought it hasn't seen it yet so it might not be gone if they're expecting to drive it away. It is Facebook after all 

20 minutes ago, Wack said:

Did you leave it open , chances are whoever has bought it hasn't seen it yet so it might not be gone if they're expecting to drive it away. It is Facebook after all 

Yes I did. The seller was “pretty sure that someone is buying it”, so it hasn’t been collected yet. I’ve asked him to get in touch if the sale falls through, but we’ll have to wait and see

19 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

'Tastefully customised'

s-l1600.jpg

2010 HONDA CIVIC TYPE R GT 2.0 I-VTEC, TASTEFULLY CUSTOMISED + MOT JANUARY 2022 | eBay

That's about as 'tasteful' as sticking a tea spoon up your dog's arse right in the middle of Lord's cricket pitch during The Ashes and licking it afterwards.

To be fair that’s not the most important lie in the advert. The bit that says no congestion charges apply to this car, will definitely lead to some interesting conversations with the Penalty Charge office at TFL. Unles the paint makes it invisible to cameras, of course.