eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-MK-1-DRIVERS-SIDE-FRONT-WING/263727614780

The colour of this is H.C BASE which is a shade of beige 
So this could be a bargain for someone
 As its totally original 

Only £90 for this completely fucking useless bit of manky old tin

14 minutes ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-MK-1-DRIVERS-SIDE-FRONT-WING/263727614780

The colour of this is H.C BASE which is a shade of beige 
So this could be a bargain for someone
 As its totally original 

Only £90 for this completely fucking useless bit of manky old tin

And H.C. Base is the spec, not the colour (High Compression, Base spec, just the same as the one I owned almost 30 years ago - the 957 engine was available in high or low compression)!

17 hours ago, LabRat said:

I wonder if he just sends the ladies a picture of that seat to get them going , I'm on my way 1555738038_Screenshot_2020-12-22200959CITROENC6LIGNAGE27HDIV6AUTOMATICeBay.thumb.jpg.f4cb9a85999742c631b6004c624a9fd2.jpg

21 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

Wow. Just wow. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-200-1-1-8v/203226417481?hash=item2f513d0949:g:1B8AAOSwdytf4fiO

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I understand a certain C. Cheetham is trying to acquire this. 
I think he's the right person for it.

That's brilliant! Any idea what the story is behind it? Where's it been for the last 20 years? Hopefully it can go to a good home.

I especially like the wonky panel gaps on the front bumper. Good to see that Rover never lost that trademark BL build quality

On 12/21/2020 at 8:28 PM, Skizzer said:

I don’t have any issue with traders selling cars for more than they paid for them, that’s what trade is.

My issue is this fucking chancer is deliberately lying about the car to boost its value. That’s not trade, that’s fraud, and I don’t care whose ‘good lad’ mate he is.91A736CF-8496-44A7-8413-1EC7BCCABEC4.thumb.jpeg.1a807718af53e52282982d4b547f5441.jpeg

Yes that's a fair point, the guy is full of shit and sadly some mug will fall for it until the logbook arrives..... 

No idea where he stands legally with that. 

7 hours ago, Ghosty said:

They're off a Corsa B. 

I'm hearing that the seller is acting a bit funny... 

What are the chances of it ever getting registered as a new car anyhow? Surely they'd just fuck it right off due to the emissions or whatever?

12 hours ago, Ghosty said:

Isn't that the MOT failure one the guy was trying to flog for months? If so guessing he weighed it in and now the scrap man is trying his luck

Edit: just checked back and its not, its another 213 auto !

7 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

What are the chances of it ever getting registered as a new car anyhow? Surely they'd just fuck it right off due to the emissions or whatever?

anything over 10 years old does not need type approval :)

does mean it probably would get an age related plate rather then a 70 plate for maximum late registration madness sadly

but if it really is registered with a V55/4 rather then a V55/5 I do wonder what will happen exactly LOL

as for it never being registered, do wonder if its actually an ex channel island car...

since the seller says he only contacted the DVLA about it, and if someone brought over a car and just never registered it then of course the DVLA wont know anything about it