eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

It's back with a slightly less bizarre but still entertaining description. (I can't copy Gumtree pictures now, God alone knows why)

Mazda 626 estate | in Connahs Quay, Flintshire | Gumtree

'Karen is a small bit of work'

Not anymore she isn't, M8

karren brady | Woman & Home

asmazd.mhtml

1 hour ago, Cavcraft said:

It's back with a slightly less bizarre but still entertaining description. (I can't copy Gumtree pictures now, God alone knows why)

Mazda 626 estate | in Connahs Quay, Flintshire | Gumtree

image.thumb.png.fd98a00f42ffd1d364ce2ab99ee46347.png

'Karen is a small bit of work'

Not anymore she isn't, M8

karren brady | Woman & Home

asmazd.mhtml 1.72 MB · 0 downloads

FTFY :) 

for whatever reason Gumtree have made it so you cant simply right click and save/copy pictures but if you dig around in the website sources you can often find the direct links to the pictures which you can then just save/copy and paste easy enough :) 

7 hours ago, egg said:

I looked at that briefly on my phone earlier on , I genuinely thought it’d been in a crash but now on a proper screen I can see it’s just minging 

9 hours ago, clayts450 said:

He's being hammered on the Rover 800 group.

7 hours ago, vaughant said:

As you stated very fairly its good car he can ask what he wants, no guarantee he'll get it but who knows? 

Never understand why people get so hung up on others making money out of things, it's basic economics, buy low sell high. 

I don’t have any issue with traders selling cars for more than they paid for them, that’s what trade is.

My issue is this fucking chancer is deliberately lying about the car to boost its value. That’s not trade, that’s fraud, and I don’t care whose ‘good lad’ mate he is.91A736CF-8496-44A7-8413-1EC7BCCABEC4.thumb.jpeg.1a807718af53e52282982d4b547f5441.jpeg

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-MK-1-DRIVERS-SIDE-FRONT-WING/263727614780

The colour of this is H.C BASE which is a shade of beige 
So this could be a bargain for someone
 As its totally original 

Only £90 for this completely fucking useless bit of manky old tin

14 minutes ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-MK-1-DRIVERS-SIDE-FRONT-WING/263727614780

The colour of this is H.C BASE which is a shade of beige 
So this could be a bargain for someone
 As its totally original 

Only £90 for this completely fucking useless bit of manky old tin

And H.C. Base is the spec, not the colour (High Compression, Base spec, just the same as the one I owned almost 30 years ago - the 957 engine was available in high or low compression)!

17 hours ago, LabRat said:

I wonder if he just sends the ladies a picture of that seat to get them going , I'm on my way 1555738038_Screenshot_2020-12-22200959CITROENC6LIGNAGE27HDIV6AUTOMATICeBay.thumb.jpg.f4cb9a85999742c631b6004c624a9fd2.jpg