eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

3 hours ago, busmansholiday said:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202012167146309

In my working days, BOC was an acranin for Bunch Of C**ts

Bolton Oldham Cleveleys? Christ, had forgotten about them. Didn't they use to advertise on the telly (Granada) quite a lot? Went with the missus to view a car there once, it was when there was a handful of dealers inside the place. Anyhow, talked about a buffed up pile of bollocks, it was about 50% new paint (various shades) and 50% 'Back-to-Black'.  

5 hours ago, willswitchengage said:

It will probably make driving to Spain about as tricky as the Mongol Rally. For that I did actually have a 'green card' and 'International Driving Permit' and they are probably the most useless-to-expense-spared-getting-them documents I've ever owned.

Dont forget that from January you will need TWO International Driving Permits if driving/riding to Spain, as the one required in Spain is different from that needed to drive in France and the rest of Europe. Double the expense, just as useless.

6 hours ago, New POD said:

I reckon, the space that 1 lift takes up is worth about £200 a month in the Midlands. Based on a mate who rents a workshop with 2 ramps, a pit and space for another couple of ramps, plus office and storage and toilet. Who pays £700. 

So let's say just say that the price isn't designed for full occupancy is it? 

You know how barbers rent chairs out? I think you'd need to agree a more Long term price. Say £200 a  month plus insurance and share of utility bills would be more like are it. 

I reckon, the space that 1 lift takes up is worth about £200 a month in the Midlands. Based on a mate who rents a workshop with 2 ramps, a pit and space for another couple of ramps, plus office and storage and toilet. Who pays £700. 

You know how barbers rent chairs out? I think you'd need to agree a more Long term price. Say £200 a  month plus insurance and share of utility bills would be more like are it. 

We heard you the first time...

This is cheap for an H-van, even as a project. Looks nice, but how rogered is it under the skin?

132005688_10221218823274896_364503349605

Practical considerations aside, if I had a big enough driveway (and there was no danger of me being eviscerated by an  understandably angry spouse) it would make a lovely ornament. That's art, man.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/135129651712404/

24 minutes ago, strangeangel said:

I imagine the side graphics aren't the only ejaculations this device sees on a regular basis...

118763221_3260276604028105_7907185077113

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/776850636463997

Arrrhh, the Optare Alero, built from loads of bits supplied by random manufacturers that finding the parts for now might* be some fun.