eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, FakeConcern said:

My sister had one of those.  Drove me from Stuttgart to The black forest, at 50 mph. Hers had 8 seats IIRC bench seat in the front. And 2 rear facing in.the back. 3.2 v6 has 115 BHP IIRC 

Speedo was 85 mph max due to federal regulations.  

20 hours ago, barrett said:

Was on a week or two ago for £1200, in Thamesmead (as per first pic). If the new owner has actually done that stuff it might be worth the extra £1300... but they could have at least cleaned it and taken some decent photos. Consider me wary.

So approach with caution but it still seems a pretty good price. Good ones are going around the £6k mark at the moment. Pre face-lift too so it has the better interior. The seats aren't real leather but after 55 years that's not a bad thing, they're nice seats. And it has the white dials so another plus. Strange paint effect around the front arches suggests work there so study carefully (the front arches are double skinned so you can't get to the back of them). Would still consider that if I was looking for another one. Especially when things like this are going on:

Screenshot_20201214_092559_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.a9a552201dc48367501a693d15c3480d.jpg

I love those early Favorits. I owned one in 1992, a "J" registration one, that looked identical to this one, and it was a lovely car. The early ones embodied that ruggedness for which Skodas  were famous, but with the more normal arrangement of front engine and drive, together with much better handling than the Estelles. All in all, this would make a great classic starter car for anyone looking for one.  

There are (currently) two pictures on this listing. If the first doesn't help sell it...

s-l1600.jpg

Vauxhall vivaro camper | eBay

...then maybe a photograph of a cupboard full of pop and Red Bull will. Especially if someone in the distance appears to be having a shit in the middle of a field

s-l1600.jpg

6 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

There are (currently) two pictures on this listing. If the first doesn't help sell it...

s-l1600.jpg

Vauxhall vivaro camper | eBay

...then maybe a photograph of a cupboard full of pop and Red Bull will. Especially if someone in the distance appears to be having a shit in the middle of a field

s-l1600.jpg

Pro-level Aldi shopping there. Snackrite crisps, Vive cola and orange fizzy pop, Red Thunder. Cans of Taurus cider too if I'm not mistaken (they look quite like Strongbow so could be that)

1979-KAWASAKI-KH125-A-ORGINAL-MACHINE-IMMACULATE

1979 KAWASAKI KH125 A ORGINAL MACHINE ,IMMACULATE | eBay

M<y first 'proper' bike was one of these in blue. Fantastic things, bit salty at £2,200 but not that far off where it should be imho.