eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

3 hours ago, egg said:

Daily driver Herald.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/692170918108054

£3k though.

130680491_1628000617386657_1654938325402

130924622_1628000707386648_1393764751265

It's a Triumph, so expect to be chopping Captain 70 size holes by Xmas.

A coupe as well! Although as I remember, the saloon and coupe roof are interchangeable and just bolt on/off. Heralds always look like a clown car to me where every panel will just fall off over the first bump. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one with decent fit or even remotely decent panel fit.

2 hours ago, J-T said:

A coupe as well! Although as I remember, the saloon and coupe roof are interchangeable and just bolt on/off. Heralds always look like a clown car to me where every panel will just fall off over the first bump. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one with decent fit or even remotely decent panel fit.

It's true that it all bolts together, but the Coupe has less rear seat than the saloon so you would also need the apron that runs to the bootlid, not to mention the actual seat.  And then we're assuming that none of the bolts are terminally rusted in place...!

7 minutes ago, eddyramrod said:

It's true that it all bolts together, but the Coupe has less rear seat than the saloon so you would also need the apron that runs to the bootlid, not to mention the actual seat.  And then we're assuming that none of the bolts are terminally rusted in place...!

Basically, I was talking shit 😂

6 hours ago, wuvvum said:

When I saw this picture,

130936144_2308586969285017_8671452396154

I thought for a moment that they'd fitted the radio to the steering wheel.  :oops:

Ha ha, that reminds me of back on the '90's, for a short time it was seen as a bit of a holy grail to get the face plate in the centre of the steering wheel, obvs on pre airbag cars, I always thought it looked a bit naff though.

1 hour ago, busmansholiday said:

Don't these have an AdBlu tank on them that needs topping up every few years but you have to tell the computer it's full via the dealer software ?

2006 - I though adblue in cars came far more recently than that, and only generally on bigger stuff like SUVs? Or do all new diesels have adblue now? 

2 hours ago, busmansholiday said:

Don't these have an AdBlu tank on them that needs topping up every few years but you have to tell the computer it's full via the dealer software ?

Not adblue but eolys fluid. Adblue is for a SCR filter, used to remove NOX from emissions. Eolys was to allow a DPF to actively regenerate. It's been completely replaced by post ignition injection where fuel is squirted out while the exhaust port is open.