eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, LoftyvRS said:

Well bugger me, never knew that was even "an" thing.

Virtual high five and a sticky, slightly fluffy spangle from the back of the velour seats indeed for identifying that.

To be fair sheffieldcortinacentre called it right away but I didn't want to believe.

21 minutes ago, New POD said:

Why? It's not like you can't go and buy it safely, by social distancing. 

11 minutes ago, Wack said:

Yeah, while the whole of M&S, B&M, Home Bargains, B&Q are open I don't think standing on somebody's doorstep poses much of a risk

Yeah that's true I guess, I take both your points .  I'm admittedly a bit confused the governments rules now 

1 hour ago, DVee8 said:

I had my hand in my pocket then

ONLY SELLING AS A COMPLETED RESTORATION. If you like to purchase this as a fully restored mini please get in touch. We can build it to any specifications and requirements. The £2000 is a deposit to secure the mini and we will begin the restoration.

22 minutes ago, Wack said:

I had my hand in my pocket then

ONLY SELLING AS A COMPLETED RESTORATION. If you like to purchase this as a fully restored mini please get in touch. We can build it to any specifications and requirements. The £2000 is a deposit to secure the mini and we will begin the restoration.

All that glisters is not gold.

9 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

Have we had this one yet?  There have been a few rusty old Volvos on here recently, I lose track.

s-l1600.jpg

Sold on eBay last month on bids for half what’s now being asked, looking in much the same state. MOT history doesn’t suggest structural integrity either 🙁

3 hours ago, davehedgehog31 said:

The description sounds like a Haynes manual that has been through Google translate a few times

needs fixing of the engine chain to start moving on the road again

l am selling to anyone willing to change parts of the engine belt of the car

Impressed by wheel arches being held on with drawing pins, impressed by the back wheel appearing to be 4 inches further forward than it should be. Even more impressed with a grizzly bear being led into the sales office.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-TRANSIT-CAMPER-MOTORHOME-MOTED-EXCELLENT-RUNNER-ABSOLUTE-BARGAIN-NO-VAT/363185384363?hash=item548f892bab:g:dJIAAOSwLq1ftWNP

33 minutes ago, Spottedlaurel said:

A cold, school night collection mission in January - didn't we use my first Camry estate? Mine was a bit cheaper though, £265 with MoT (maybe tax too, back in those heady, long-gone days).

I get confused - I thought we took the Bluebird that time and the Camry was a later mission.  It would have been January 2008 as I remember driving to yours in the Subaru MV.

5 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

I get confused - I thought we took the Bluebird that time and the Camry was a later mission.  It would have been January 2008 as I remember driving to yours in the Subaru MV.

I think the Bluebird trip was later in 2008 when we collected the Laurel from Datman's down at East Grinstead, not a million miles from the Accord in Crawley.