eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Like I said 2.8 a brief stop gap between the old Bosch inj & new 2.9 efi.

I think it's the setup developed for the American market used in the bronco 2/ ranger & merkur Scorpio ( the later made in cologne).

While the explorer got the 4.0 ohc V6 & the cars got the 3.8 V6 ohv (a shortened version of the 4.6 ohv V8).

On 11/16/2020 at 8:30 PM, Shite Ron said:

This looks nice:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-romeo-giulietta-2-0RS-twin-cam-116-series/114522683038?hash=item1aaa15769e:g:flwAAOSw59Jfsquv
The last two company cars I had were Giulietta ‘s the new ones are nowhere near as nice as this:

image.thumb.jpeg.bf6ba945bbf4e605c47724c3f79fdecf.jpeg

On 11/17/2020 at 12:29 PM, Tadhg Tiogar said:

Numberplate looks familiar. I wonder if this is the same one I saw running through Golders Green at the time when Northern Rock were experiencing some financial difficulties? Must remember to dig into the shite photo archive......

It is! It is the same car I spotted during the Northern Rock crisis! It hadn't been messed with back then....

giulietta.jpg

26 minutes ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

It is! It is the same car I spotted during the Northern Rock crisis! It hadn't been messed with back then....

giulietta.jpg

Now that's some impressive memorisation skillz.  I thought I had a pretty good memory for number plates, but there's no way I'd recall the reg of a car that randomly drove past me in the street 12 years ago...

1 hour ago, wuvvum said:

Now that's some impressive memorisation skillz.  I thought I had a pretty good memory for number plates, but there's no way I'd recall the reg of a car that randomly drove past me in the street 12 years ago...

Registration plates aren't a problem. It's faces I have difficulty remembering 🤔

19 hours ago, cort16 said:

Some googling says this is indeed a short lived 2.8 EFI engine. Who ever said that wins a virtual high five.

Well bugger me, never knew that was even "an" thing.

Virtual high five and a sticky, slightly fluffy spangle from the back of the velour seats indeed for identifying that.