eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

4 hours ago, cort16 said:

@MikeRI know it's further away than you've ever driven, but if you promise to buy the petrol, I'll drive you up.to buy it. 

14 hours ago, Shite Ron said:

This looks nice:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-romeo-giulietta-2-0RS-twin-cam-116-series/114522683038?hash=item1aaa15769e:g:flwAAOSw59Jfsquv
The last two company cars I had were Giulietta ‘s the new ones are nowhere near as nice as this:

image.thumb.jpeg.bf6ba945bbf4e605c47724c3f79fdecf.jpeg

Perfect GIFs | Tenor

Man - that's gorgeous.

1 hour ago, Soundwave said:

I always liked those, and that a manual sport version and not too far from me. Suspect it might need a few quid spending on it. Interestingly one of the other cars they are selling is a £110k Bentley SUV

7 minutes ago, wesacosa said:

I always liked those, and that a manual sport version and not too far from me. Suspect it might need a few quid spending on it. Interestingly one of the other cars they are selling is a £110k Bentley SUV

Do it - you know it makes sense! You buy it, find out it's more rotten than you thought, get it fixed, and by the time it's MOT'd you're so fed up with it you put it on a roffle, and I'll buy 3 randoms. :D Simples!

9 minutes ago, Soundwave said:

Do it - you know it makes sense! You buy it, find out it's more rotten than you thought, get it fixed, and by the time it's MOT'd you're so fed up with it you put it on a roffle, and I'll buy 3 randoms. :D Simples!

:)

Its got to the point where if someone isn't trying to flog a car like that for 2 grand as a unique investment opportunity and rare appreciating classic, I assume it must be scrap

15 hours ago, Shite Ron said:

This looks nice:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-romeo-giulietta-2-0RS-twin-cam-116-series/114522683038?hash=item1aaa15769e:g:flwAAOSw59Jfsquv
The last two company cars I had were Giulietta ‘s the new ones are nowhere near as nice as this:

image.thumb.jpeg.bf6ba945bbf4e605c47724c3f79fdecf.jpeg

Numberplate looks familiar. I wonder if this is the same one I saw running through Golders Green at the time when Northern Rock were experiencing some financial difficulties? Must remember to dig into the shite photo archive......

These LDV's are the go-to vehicle if you want a shit camper conversion that looks worse than death

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ldv-convoy/114518596766

This looks literally 50x less appealing than clamping my knackers in a 'Breville' toastie maker then turning it on and listening to Ed Sheeran's 'Galway Girl' on repeat as it warms up

25 minutes ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ldv-convoy/114518596766

This looks literally 50x less appealing than clamping my knackers in a 'Breville' toastie maker then turning it on and listening to Ed Sheeran's 'Galway Girl' on repeat as it warms up

Absolutely beautiful. Who WOULDN'T want to go for a slash in full view of everyone passing by?

1 minute ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

Or a shit, just drop your keks and give everyone a full moon through the rear window. Its not even a high roof so good luck standing up afterwards!!! Agh

Ugh, imagine being stuck in an LDV van with the olfactory aftermath of last night's badly-cooked camping food. I mean being stuck in any van with that is bad, but an LDV just adds that extra layer of desperation.

16 hours ago, cort16 said:

I remember this half arsed Allard resurrection attempt. I think there were two or three different ones, unless they just made one and swapped wheels and light treatments.

Looks a bit like @vulgalour could have made it, but just not as well executed as his Princess.

That Lexus-Allard thing was brilliantly ambitious as a thing to bring to market, a properly niche thing.  Allard P4 is the thing to look for, there were a few prototypes that survived, one made it to road legal status, one was crashed, this might be the last of the prototypes and being a Lexus underneath how hard can it really be to sort out?

allard_cl4_6f1a2e375c91f637aa0d9988be4afbde3b0351fa.jpg.e6610a05e93b1650c2db6ddc6ed12905.jpg

They at least stayed true to Allard by making the styling weird but not in a fun way.