eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

11 hours ago, MarvinsMom said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-MICRA-S-FULL-MOT-81K-MLS-1-0-16V-MOTOR-EXCELLENT-CONDITION-IDEAL-1ST-CAR/274557121153?hash=item3fece13281%3Ag%3AIr8AAOSwyJlfns9f&LH_ItemCondition=3000|1000

how about this? a K11 micra with no mention in the mot history about corrosion!

these were everywhere at one point and now they have all crumbled away to rusty flakes.

s-l1600.jpg

a clean little thing, £700 is cheap motoring for someone.

i have watched it myself as we are thinking about another car and so far what we have seen is either damned expensive for what it is, or frankly scrap on wheels.

Poverty spec points too, looks odd without the side trims 

13 hours ago, 500tops said:

Whenever i see or here mention  one of these i always remember as a child noticing the "castleated" mud flaps yet have never seen actual evidence that it wasn't in my 4 yr old mind ....

s-l1600.jpg

1 hour ago, barrett said:

That Ami was at a previous Silverstone auction a few months ago, where it sold for a ridiculous £11k. No mention as to why it's back, presumably the buyer turned up and saw the car and realised the mistake they'd made...

11k is ridiculous. Its also French reg may be some problem there?

That Ami was at a previous Silverstone auction a few months ago, where it sold for a ridiculous £11k. No mention as to why it's back, presumably the buyer turned up and saw the car and realised the mistake they'd made...

Good grief. Would be dear at half of that.

Possibly a mistake of it being listed? I worked on that website and that used to happen a fair bit.

19 hours ago, morrisoxide said:

Fiat 2300 coupe sporting an unintentional droop snoot.

As seen in the spotted thread a while ago.

It didn't look too bad at a distance from the best more solid side.

Such a pretty car.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-2300-sports-coupe-RHD-1966-restoration-project-barnfind-rare-classic/284068488510?hash=item4223cd253e:g:TTYAAOSwCj9fezYE

So basically, it's an old, wheezy rusted out pile of Italian wank that's barely fit to be weighed in.  With a Fiat on the back of it.