eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

123459805_4600943089932770_2860104155149

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3580792908631725/

GRS Tora 1980's kitcar for just £250!!!!

Never actually been on the road so you might have some fun with the DVLA if you ever get it 'finished'. Made by Ginetta these things with Hillman Hunter mechanics, i bet its quite fun to chonk about in (for a few days) 

3 hours ago, lesapandre said:

"Quite Famous". Nasty crease but it might mostly pull out in the hands of an artist.

are the wings bolt on or welded I wonder?  Guessing maybe welded if he is getting shot rather than fix it up. Shame it's an auto as I could quite fancy that and not too far from me

6 hours ago, sickboy said:

Start poking and that's sure to escalate quickly

6 hours ago, cort16 said:

Yes... Im working on one of these for a customer, it started off with a 50p sized hole on the front corner of the crossmember which holds an engine mount and lower wishbone mount. 3 weeks later I have finally finished cutting out old weld patches and doing it all up properly and I have now cut away a similar amount of patches on the rear corner of one sill...

1 hour ago, yohan said:

Yes... Im working on one of these for a customer, it started off with a 50p sized hole on the front corner of the crossmember which holds an engine mount and lower wishbone mount. 3 weeks later I have finally finished cutting out old weld patches and doing it all up properly and I have now cut away a similar amount of patches on the rear corner of one sill...

Glad the hear you're doing it all properly now, sounds like a patchwork quilt.

Italian biscuits are called Biscotti's 😉

6 hours ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Victorian-Bath-Chair/143812440821

Trying to think which forum member this would suit. Despite not knowing what she actually looks like, in my mind's eye I can see MarvinsMom sat in this, effing and jeffing as the mysterious 'Kerry' pushes her down a potholed back lane on an industrial estate through some mucky oily puddles down to the unit where their Mini is stored

That made  LOL!  Having met both parties I can vouch for the hilarity in the image.

Another Ellesmere Port based Astra seller, check out the mileage on this one though...

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Astra-1-6-Club-Estate-2003-Genuine-16000-miles/184514276120?hash=item2af5e86b18:g:jw0AAOSw~tpfnTrG

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-Alfa-Romeo-155-DTM-Tribute-project-car-very-rare-No-reserve/333773696908

'NEW REAR SUB FRAME MOUNTS'

s-l1600.jpg

Seems a bit extreme, M8

'Tribute project car'

Have to be honest, I'd rather 'tribute' over a photograph of Jimmy Krankie in her piss stained apple catchers.

5 hours ago, big_al_granvia said:

Would be a great track car but parts would be an issue as would maintaining it, not like you could look on ebay or ECP's and get everything easy. I'm sure it could be road legal too for a hefty price

The winner needs deep pockets. Be it for use as a track car, in a national championship or if they fancy a crack at BTCC 🤣

3 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Jesus wept, you can FEEL the poverty.

My Dad had a very early 214 in a low (windy windows, no PAS) trim but that at least got the fake wood, that's proper miserable. Was a colour an option or did you have to go for clear over primer?