eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, Danterzza said:

spacer.png

I actually like these apart from them shit wheels.

Just not sure I wanna take up line dancing just yet, wear a cowboy hat and said howdy all the time.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chevrolet-Corvette-C4-V8-MANUAL-RARE-MODEL-CLASSIC-AMERCIAN-CAR-DRIFT-SWAP-PX/224191617032?hash=item3432dc9808:g:8fQAAOSwnB1fbKYo

I’ve often thought one of these would be a sensible alternative to a money pit 911. Not sure the Mrs will agree and she’s the only one that has to authorise our major expenditure - I have a £2000 limit on unapproved car purchases, I need to find  a properly cheap ‘Vette.

1 hour ago, phil_lihp said:

That could be a scene from the opening credits to some sort of spectacularly bleak BBC drama series set in the 70s.

"Now then Frank, will I see you int' club while 9?"

"Aye, 'appen you might Ned. Us'll be drinking t' memory o' Dave Bartington; t' pit fell on 'im."

"T'pit falls on us all int' end."

"Aye, it does."

"Aye."

v6 Avantime. Good colour, recent timing belt but you think they would have wiped that big bird shite off the bonnet before taking the pictures.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-AVENTIME-PRIVILEGE-3-0-V6-Automatic-SAT-NAV-FULL-BLACK-LEATHER/154142400063?hash=item23e39a5e3f:g:Bb8AAOSwO7NfaGg8

1 hour ago, cort16 said:

v6 Avantime. Good colour, recent timing belt but you think they would have wiped that big bird shite off the bonnet before taking the pictures.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-AVENTIME-PRIVILEGE-3-0-V6-Automatic-SAT-NAV-FULL-BLACK-LEATHER/154142400063?hash=item23e39a5e3f:g:Bb8AAOSwO7NfaGg8

Does anyone else think its weird that they drove it 35 miles but never tried the stereo? Same with the sat nav, first thing I'd do when I got it home is fiddle with things like that

1 hour ago, juular said:

Basically a Supra in a fancy dress, with LS400 running gear.

22 hours ago, Danterzza said:

This is very appealing. And very local. Oh dear. I do like '80s fibreglass however.  But there is also that Corvette to consider.   https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chevrolet-Corvette-C4-V8-MANUAL-RARE-MODEL-CLASSIC-AMERCIAN-CAR-DRIFT-SWAP-PX/224191617032?hash=item3432dc9808:g:8fQAAOSwnB1fbKYo"

Hmmm. Broken headlight, aux. belt missing, flat battery / new battery (which - both are claimed), New (old) alternator, hacked-through bracket by the PAS reservoir, Aldi thermoswitch thing-(for a fan?) And those awful wheeelzz.

I could cope with the interior however.

Sure, it is shite, but it is shite in an "I don't care about car interiors" kind of way rather than shit in a "leather-lined, monochrome alcantara, WiFi enabled ergonomic  cock-rest" kind of way like a contemporary prestige PCP-mobile.

15 hours ago, Custard said:

Does anyone else think its weird that they drove it 35 miles but never tried the stereo? Same with the sat nav, first thing I'd do when I got it home is fiddle with things like that

No. I never tried the sATnAV in my Avantime either and once the radio had been tuned to BBC radio3 I didn't touch it again either. To be fair, for the first 35 miles in an 18 year old and complicated Renault, you need to be concentrating on the important things such as warning lights, weird noises and smells.

On 10/14/2020 at 12:56 PM, Shite Ron said:

"I NEED THE SPACE FOR ANOTHER CLASSIC WHICH IS PARKED OUT IN THE WEATHER NOW AND THIS NEEDS TO GO TO MAKE SPACE"

..Mini with a recent engine swap by any chance?

Never understood the "I will scrap it if I don't get £xxx" mentality. Surely if you're prepared to scrap it, anything above scrap price is a win? Or are people THAT bitter that they'd rather scrap a car and get less money than see someone else get a good deal?

4 minutes ago, Soundwave said:

Or are people THAT bitter that they'd rather scrap a car and get less money than see someone else get a good deal?

This, sadly. Some people just revel in the attention. It's like having a toy at infant school you would break rather than share.

3 hours ago, Grumblespeed said:

"I NEED THE SPACE FOR ANOTHER CLASSIC WHICH IS PARKED OUT IN THE WEATHER NOW AND THIS NEEDS TO GO TO MAKE SPACE"

..Mini with a recent engine swap by any chance?

A 998 mg metro. ? 

Why not? My mate blew the head gasket on an AX GT 1.4 and ended up fitting a 1.0 engine, changing the V5 advertising it as a 1.0 AX GT and flogging it quickly, before moving about 3 weeks later. 

8 minutes ago, Soundwave said:

Never understood the "I will scrap it if I don't get £xxx" mentality. Surely if you're prepared to scrap it, anything above scrap price is a win? Or are people THAT bitter that they'd rather scrap a car and get less money than see someone else get a good deal?

Just a BS way to create a false sense of opportunity. A bit like the teeth itching ‘need gone’ or ‘first to see will buy’

Starts at £250, it's in Cornwall, and has had a Cambelt.

edit, seller is offering delivery...(presumably at cost)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Mondeo-1996-Mk1-LX-Hatchback-1-8-Petrol/124385641876?hash=item1cf5f64594:g:4v4AAOSwmuBfh117

s-l1600.jpg

Smoll Mondy is smoll

s-l1600.jpg