eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Oh do fuck off....

legendary 3 wheeler aka Robin Reliant

And keep fucking off

Yellow Del Boy Van 

Hey, you there, did I tell you to stop fucking off?

Included in the sale is a Del Boy mask, cap and and sheepskin coat, there is even a mink fur for the lady in your life

Fuck off some more

I bought the van in 2017 from a mature couple that had it in their garage and then totally ruined it because I'm so original and wacky, hey everyone look at me etc*

*EFA*

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1979-Reliant-Robin-850-3-Wheeler-Yellow-Del-Boy-Van-Low-Miles-Only-Fools-Horses/254743037310?hash=item3b4fde457e:g:-f8AAOSwJYhff09d

38 bids, up to £1550. 

Wankpandas.

s-l1600.jpg

53 minutes ago, outlaw118 said:

Roger @vulgalour to the beige phone pleez £750 start, Weybridge. Could well be TFFM though.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1980-Austin-Princess-Hearse/164433473008?hash=item2648ffadf0:g:Pf0AAOSwFGxfegGc

s-l1600.jpg

Considering the windscreen is a custom item and someone has robbed it of the engine box, this is about £700 overpriced.  I'd love a wedge hearse, just not that one.

3 hours ago, outlaw118 said:

British Gas Axed.

I wanted my dad to get one of these when I was young. He always insisted on 4 or 5 door cars and appreciated Hondas. One with pop up headlights would have been cool! :mrgreen:

s-l1600.jpg

1986 Honda Integra LX

It's missing it's 'H' badge, just like Superintendent Chalmers out of The Simpsons and his 1979 Accord: "That's how everyone knows it's a Honda!"