eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Hideous Heap

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.674a3566a741dff9b27608b7376bd8a4.jpg

needs repairs to the brakes (dont ask me what, Im 67 in 5 weeks and im not getting underneath the bastard heap to find out)

£219

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hideous-Heap-Taken-in-Part-Ex-Today-Super-Tuesday-Megane-Runs-Mot-219-DRIVES/233730281919?hash=item366b6911bf%3Ag%3AW10AAOSwCl9fdCIs&LH_ItemCondition=3000

15 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

It's one thing being partially photobombed by a Citroen BX, quite another by an elephant feeding a sea horse

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NSU-Prinz-4-micro-car-bubble-car-restoration-project/363125577741?hash=item548bf8980d:g:vcUAAOSwLOlfYifA

Surely a Clanger in camouflage...

20201001_125932.jpg

4 hours ago, Custard said:

I've never seen any kind of Proton here before. I wonder who bought this new and why?

I think the Wexford number is high enough to mark it as an one attempt to sell them in Ireland.import.Hurley's Garage at Derrylahan,near Dunmanway was a Proton dealer for a short time in the early 90s,so there must have been some attempt to sell them in Ireland.

5 hours ago, wuvvum said:

Cheap double decker bus.  This one is old enough to be driven on a car licence.  And with a TL11 engine and high ratio diff I'd imagine it goes like f*ck.  Sadly it won't quite* fit in my driveway.

Crikey. I assumed all those ECW-bodied long Olympians ended their days in Barnsley years ago. I can feel the boingyness from here on the sofa

4 hours ago, Custard said:

I've never seen any kind of Proton here before. I wonder who bought this new and why?

By the reg (06WXxxxxx, 5/6 digit after county marker is an import post 2012) it's imported 

Proton were actually pretty popular in Ireland around 1990; I can think of a few dealers on the east coast around that time (Aughrim, Shillelagh, Kilternan and Monkstown) and I reckon there were a good few more (Protons were a common sight until at least 2000)

4 hours ago, juular said:

Not just an Accord, a Coupe built in the US no less - very rare. That's a bloody good price to be fair. Shame I already have (a later) one, otherwise I'd have been 'aving a sniff around that.

7 minutes ago, clayts450 said:

Not just an Accord, a Coupe built in the US no less - very rare. That's a bloody good price to be fair. Shame I already have (a later) one, otherwise I'd have been 'aving a sniff around that.

It is indeed, and a lovely colour too. I'd be well into this if I didn't already have an auto with a drink problem.  It's still on my radar but too far away really.