eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

12 hours ago, New POD said:

A more complex 8 into 1 manifold, into turbo, into one exhaust, pipe routing you will never see again.

Would it have been easier and cheaper to do a twin turbo set up? 2 garret T3s off a codwart would have been better. 

Although this is a boring response, he could have spent 20k, not 50 and had twice the power with a SBC.

2 minutes ago, New POD said:

In which case will the offset be wrong? Very wrong? 

No idea,  I was throwing an idea out there. They look like Astra wheels from that picture, but could very well not be.

Besides, you're also making the assumption the owner knows what offset is.

Live out your fantasies of getting all five top answers on Family Fortunes in the early 2000s, all for less than £400!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/666859947558363/

120552036_10157340981265636_8661142128634066550_o.thumb.jpg.757efde9a75b9f11bad90a7f20f90481.jpg

38 minutes ago, cort16 said:
COLLECTION IS EAST AYTON NEAR SCARBOROUGH
I WILL NOT POST TO BONGO BONGO LAND OR KEEP IT TILL YOU UNCLE'S WILL GOES THROUGH PROBATE
THIS IS STRICTLY CASH ON COLLECTION (THAT MEANS YOU COME YOU PAY YOU TAKE AWAY!!)

'Yeah, we've had a look at your car, M8' 

s-l1600.jpg

...'Needs new egr which is £6082,000...'

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mitsubishi-shogun-LWB-3-2-DI-D/224175848235?hash=item3431ebfb2b:g:QLwAAOSwOhtfdI1d

6 minutes ago, New POD said:
COLLECTION IS EAST AYTON NEAR SCARBOROUGH
I WILL NOT POST TO BONGO BONGO LAND OR KEEP IT TILL YOU UNCLE'S WILL GOES THROUGH PROBATE
THIS IS STRICTLY CASH ON COLLECTION (THAT MEANS YOU COME YOU PAY YOU TAKE AWAY!!)

Bongo Bongo  - The Czech Republic.

20200930_183528.jpg

2 hours ago, New POD said:

That is a proper gear box.  Only the proletariat would change gear themselves. 

nah, i have a propper 8 speed auto in my 4 series -it can change gear far quicker and efficiently than i can , these old 3/4 speed slushboxes are just terrible -id much rather change myself.

theres a reason why the Mazda 323f sold 90 percent manuals/ 10 percent autos, and newer cars (that are actually capable of changing gear once a century) far outsell the manual equivalent.

31 minutes ago, jamiechod said:

nah, i have a propper 8 speed auto in my 4 series -it can change gear far quicker and efficiently than i can , these old 3/4 speed slushboxes are just terrible -id much rather change myself.

theres a reason why the Mazda 323f sold 90 percent manuals/ 10 percent autos, and newer cars (that are actually capable of changing gear once a century) far outsell the manual equivalent.

I once owned a mk2 cavalier 1.8e 8V CDi auto.  With GMs 3 speed box. 

The gap between 2nd and top was amusing.*

You'd hit 68 mph in 2nd and 5,800 rpm, and it would change into 3rd and 2800 rpm. 

Worse, if you were on the motorway, and you were doing 75 mph, and something slowed you to 65 mph, putting your foot too hard (Not very hard) in the accelerator, resulted in kickdown and it reving it's ballocks off.

When the box was cold, it was like driving through concrete. 

I wish I still had that car. 

And whe

NOT TULIP CROCUS BODGER & BADGER MASHED POTATOES BOAT CAT FLAP GLORY HOLE

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Daf-Daffodil-not-33-or-44-Classic-car-for-restoration-with-loads-of-spares/363125608633?hash=item548bf910b9:g:L4IAAOSw~2FfdN22

'The car is not as bad as first appears'

s-l1600.jpg