eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

26 minutes ago, Asimo said:

Huge money of course, but I've never see one in a colour before.

s-l160098.thumb.jpg.321bf95be8a013ce1d41735bd1a14933.jpg

s-l1600ygt.thumb.jpg.1a2225cc4c0dfea754541a70f975acbe.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Delorean-Dmc12-red/154105263772?hash=item23e163b69c:g:~hIAAOSwtkFfaykA

They were brushed stainless were they not? So no need for paint. So why the paint? Hide accident damage? Or because they look shit in the original finish ? 

I think it looks like a decent kit car, and let's face it, that's pretty much what it was. 

1 hour ago, spartacus said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/352989226048

I can't do eBay pics but I'm sure somebody will be along soon to rectify that.

Some photo skilz going on here, it's a little salty too but I can't remember the last time I saw one and until I found this ad I'd forgotten they existed.

Why even bother doing a shitty photoshop job?

s-l1600.jpg

18 minutes ago, strangeangel said:

That might have been a Mary Kay cosmetics car. The Mother -in -law was top British agent ( dodgy as fuck pyramid Avon type thing) and had her pink Corsa upgraded to. a pink C Class for about 3 months, her sales dropped and they wanted her to pay the lease, back it went! She crashed her Corsa onto the roundabout of the then newly opened A421 Tingewick by-pass , didn’t even brake.

Anyway if it was, I might even have driven it, if it was £395 not £895 I’d buy it for the LOLs.

21 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

That is genuinely incredible. Like somebody has hacked the MOTs database. Can somebody please treasure it to stop it sitting on the forecourt of some cunt classic trader for at 10 grand for the rest of its life?