eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

28 minutes ago, DVee8 said:

I QUOTE ::: IT DOES HAVE SHORT MOT WHICH IS ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT BUT SHOULD SAIL THROUGH ANOTHERG

IT LOOKS LIKE A DECENT CAR if it had 12 months MOT. A can't imagine the 2.2 petrol auto is particularly slow, but it's going to be a nice gential drive. 

8 hours ago, Austat said:

I'll admit to getting rather excited when I saw the interior, a sea of BL's finest blue vinyl and plastic. Plus a Haynes manual. 

s-l1600.jpg

36 minutes ago, cort16 said:

This is virtually identical to one I had back in the late 90's, even down to the Mk3 front spoiler. Mine did have an aftermarket beige vinyl roof though. 

s-l1600.jpg

If the MOT hadn't expired in 2012 I'd be sorely tempted, after all, if I'm to live up to my user name I really need some old BL chod like this. . 

Remember on 'Family Guy' when Brian became a sniffer dog?

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-Ford-Transit-MOT-Dec-2020-EX-Dog-Police-Security-Van-Camper-Conversion/154097072906?hash=item23e0e6bb0a:g:6MkAAOSwOjtfYKu5

'The oil temp sensor has been disconnected...we're looking into this...the speedo unit is faulty and needs to be replaced at some point'

s-l1600.jpg

Hate to sound cynical, M8, but perhaps, just perhaps, try looking into it with your eyes, not a fucking reciprocating saw?

For £850, this is the cheapest mot’d and somewhat presentable manual Mk1 MX5 I’ve seen in a while. I doubt it’ll stick around long. It’s even a Eunos import, which now seem to be more desirable than the UK Cars.

spacer.png

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/457395628554392

(I’m tempted myself, but I’d rather wait and find a blue or a yellow one in slightly better shape, even if it meant spending a bit more)