eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 8/11/2020 at 7:02 PM, hairnet said:

That looked EXACTLY like the 2.0L one that was mine, but my mate had nicked years ago!!! That looks in better condition though 18 years on. 

4 hours ago, BorniteIdentity said:

Jesus Fucken Chroist.

I’d suck the fart of my own mother’s arse just to take this for a daytrip to Jaywick. 

Please someone buy it. Now. 

72953EDD-BF31-4080-8F07-4788A8478789.thumb.jpeg.e47c2f0b0af070b512a6fcc1e6106aa3.jpeg

Was just about to post this with a similar (though not as great) comment.... Not far from me either, though the wife would divorce me. Actually......... ?

Thats a neat little thing that Sunny isn't it. I used to drive one of those which i borrowed off a woman I had a bit of an illicit 'thing' going on with when I was about 18 or 19 . It was really fun to bomb around in but typically it shat its cylinder head in spectacular style while in my custody. (the friggin head had gone porous!!) Obvs I then had to quickly fix it causing considerable distress to my moth-eaten pre-student wallet and the illicit thing fizzled out shortly afterwards. Something of a life lesson in there I think, although I'm not sure i realised it at the time as you just do as you're told by your nuts when you're 19 eh.

Two Cadillac Sevilles, one high mileage one with the Northstar (I wonder how much longer it'll last), one with the 4.9 (non-Northstar) and just 120k km which is registered in the UK.

s-l1600.jpg

Engines and gearboxes both strong like all Northstar V8s

lol, no...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402361047640?ul_noapp=true

Price is a little high for just a quick buy but if I had the space I would.