eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

As I've stated before its ever so tempting to give life up this side of the world and start up all over in the Pacific North West in the USA. So top of the list for me is a big Saloon with a V8 and rather old school. 

In other words, a Crown Vic! So If I was fresh off the plane and after a car I'd be in such luck, as there are 3 that are local to where i'd be staying (local, as in less than 100 miles, this is rural Oregon!) and less than my budget would be! ($5000) 

First up is a late model public spec one(Public sales ended in 2008, but they sold 3,000 non-fleet cars in 06!), this has good mileage, cream leather seats, actual alloys and chrome trim/grill! 

spacer.png

Only 'issue' I have with it is its while really, but for $3000 i'd be happy. Fact its not ex-fleet is a plus as much less chance of bodily fluids having been in the back seats... 

Second is this, a 2002 model with 117k miles, in a nice light blue but has naff alloys and condition looks worse (few dents and big crack in NSF bumper), but again its not a ex-fleet one.

spacer.png

At $2,995, its cheaper than the above for sure but the wheels, bumper and the dents make me think spending a grand more is a better option.

Final one is a 2010, ex police car! No idea of miles but that's not really an issue with these. I've a feeling that this ex-CID? Going by the fact the rear of it does't have a central partition and there's no massive holes in the dash or bodywork. The fact the front has cloth seats and the rear is leather also has me scratching my head.(Wipe down leather?)
00e0e_12UTpBtFWrT_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

At $3,995 and even the same dealer as above. Another bad thing with this one would be everyone thinking its an unmarked police cruiser...

Overall, the first one would be my pick of the bunch of these Crown Vic's! 

4 hours ago, 17-Coffees said:

Im sure most of us like the Vauxhall Omega right? A nice 3.0 Elite as well.

spacer.png

But are they worth £15,000? 

Granted it looks in showroom condition, but that's serious money! 

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1255247

It's a £1500 car, max £3k in a dealer with a Warranty. 

On 8/12/2020 at 1:23 AM, egg said:

What????  Fuck, no way, these were awful when new!  And yes, I do know, I drove them as a learner and it thoroughly put me off them.

On 8/12/2020 at 2:27 AM, 17-Coffees said:

As I've stated before its ever so tempting to give life up this side of the world and start up all over in the Pacific North West in the USA. So top of the list for me is a big Saloon with a V8 and rather old school. 

In other words, a Crown Vic! So If I was fresh off the plane and after a car I'd be in such luck, as there are 3 that are local to where i'd be staying (local, as in less than 100 miles, this is rural Oregon!) and less than my budget would be! ($5000) 

First up is a late model public spec one(Public sales ended in 2008, but they sold 3,000 non-fleet cars in 06!), this has good mileage, cream leather seats, actual alloys and chrome trim/grill! 

spacer.png

Only 'issue' I have with it is its while really, but for $3000 i'd be happy. Fact its not ex-fleet is a plus as much less chance of bodily fluids having been in the back seats... 

Second is this, a 2002 model with 117k miles, in a nice light blue but has naff alloys and condition looks worse (few dents and big crack in NSF bumper), but again its not a ex-fleet one.

spacer.png

At $2,995, its cheaper than the above for sure but the wheels, bumper and the dents make me think spending a grand more is a better option.

Final one is a 2010, ex police car! No idea of miles but that's not really an issue with these. I've a feeling that this ex-CID? Going by the fact the rear of it does't have a central partition and there's no massive holes in the dash or bodywork. The fact the front has cloth seats and the rear is leather also has me scratching my head.(Wipe down leather?)
00e0e_12UTpBtFWrT_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

At $3,995 and even the same dealer as above. Another bad thing with this one would be everyone thinking its an unmarked police cruiser...

Overall, the first one would be my pick of the bunch of these Crown Vic's! 

My choice of a daily would be the copcar, but we're all different!

Apparently it is in Japan, but has english plates, no export maker and current MOT until January! Makes me wonder if it never left the docks in Southampton or something...

https://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/HEALEY/HEALEY_SPRITE/700920009830200422001/index.html

70092000983020042200100.jpg