eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

53 minutes ago, willswitchengage said:

Bonus GCSE maths puzzle in the description to give to your kids whilst schools are still closed. HOW MUCH WILL THE VAN BE SOLD FOR?

This is fantatstic. He;s flogging a shitty old Iveco van ('AS IS WHERE IS') with a rotten half-welded floor and he thinks its a friggin timeshare in Marbella!! You build a fully equipped off-grid motorhome out of his worthless shitty van, and he somehow gets 3 months use of it every year? WHat friggin planet are these people on?

If you were mental enough to take him up on that offer, you just know it would come back absolutley fucked after his 3 months stint (a month late) with him offering a crisp £10 note towards sorting it all out again.

What a tit.

2 hours ago, Austat said:

First time I've heard of an Avante kit car before, VW Beetle based:

382008269_YTE231H(1).thumb.jpg.b7ca6988d755759e8107c033ef8e9afc.jpg

1387199551_YTE231H(2).thumb.jpg.9bf4c703926b9f2e86a8359ef1a9bdd8.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233674358326

I used to get kit car magazine before I was erm an engineering student.  I really really wanted one if those. 

19 hours ago, spartacus said:

I'm sure it's well nailed together but there's too much going on there. Vulgalour could fill a thread telling us the styling cues used on that car, even an amateur like me can see two or three straight off.

Much of it is inspired by Toyota's own heritage, there's a lot of Toyopet in it which itself was taking a lot of styling queues from American and European cars of the 1950s.  Pretty interesting find.

EDIT: somehow managed to miss all the replies of everyone saying exactly the same thing there.

13 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Andy Saunders meets G4S and gets hit with a sock full of pool balls