eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

That's... compelling.

First I knew of its existence and it both horrifies and delights me in equal measure. At the same time.  So much wrong that could be 'easy fix m9', such as those seats. And why put on LED (?) spots and get  new spare when there are a couple* of better priorities to focus on?

I assume these are road legal, albeit not this fine specimen?

2 hours ago, Dabooka said:

That's... compelling.

First I knew of its existence and it both horrifies and delights me in equal measure. At the same time.  So much wrong that could be 'easy fix m9', such as those seats. And why put on LED (?) spots and get  new spare when there are a couple* of better priorities to focus on?

I assume these are road legal, albeit not this fine specimen?

You don't like the seats? They are amazing, possibly its best feature!

1 hour ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

For about half a million quid, the Maltese will give you a passport, no questions asked. The Russians love 'em.

1 hour ago, Timewaster said:

I think most transactions there involve a brown envelope. 

Don't suppose exporting chod comes cheap. 

We have a customer in Malta ( university), they do pay by Bacs. Eventually.

12 hours ago, MarvinsMom said:

facebook.com/marketplace/item/575058659827669/

i wonder how fucked up this really is? cos i really do like the Aunty Rover P4.

did the P4 have suicide doors up to the end? and been a 1963 this must be a late one?

115750562_10223114634484097_919723806637747846_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=JcqUjtMnHlkAX_mZ7dq&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=432d08dda3de78509bf38004ef1c5ca4&oe=5F459E7A

That is a late one as production ended in 1964 and they did keep the suicide rear doors to the end. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-230TE-Automatic-Estate/114318811645

s-l1600.jpg

Check out the interior: 

s-l1600.jpg

flippin' tan MB-Tex!! 

This is bloody nice. I'm seriously considering it (as a bonus the parents bloody love it!), the only thing is the 'not letting it go for nothing' in the description. I can't work out if it's a bargain (like my old 740 that was a £800 start and I bought for £650), or if it's one of those chancers that sets too high (yet realistic) start price for the auction and actually wants £3000 for it then won't let it go for the start price as they have no idea how eBay actually works (been there before too with a shagged Granada). 

If it's going for £2k-ish I'd take a punt, that fucker'll go forever, and look fantastic doing it.