eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, cort16 said:

This looks tidy but look how short the wheel base is,

109889682_1578019679026769_8843659756369

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1727707760716886/

I looked at one of these many moons ago, exactly the same, it was pretty roomy inside for what it was and the LHD didn't bother me but it was very slow, the engine was a Fiat diesel of some description and a comfortable cruising speed was about 55mph.

15 minutes ago, cort16 said:

One of these is on my very much want list (for why, I cannot fathom but there you go), but this abomination...  well I suppose a couple of hours and you could have it back to half decent.  Never see any awd versions up though.

37 minutes ago, spartacus said:

I looked at one of these many moons ago, exactly the same, it was pretty roomy inside for what it was and the LHD didn't bother me but it was very slow, the engine was a Fiat diesel of some description and a comfortable cruising speed was about 55mph.

This seems to be the issue with a lot of older campers they all seem to be hopefully underpowered . That one seems a good compromise between exterior and interior space though..

2 hours ago, willswitchengage said:

COMPETITION TIME!!! The black door - rear from Montego/Maestro. Green on the right is Maestro front. No idea about the others.

Brown one is a mini clubman estate. 

10 hours ago, willswitchengage said:

Check out the wheeltrims on this!

Seller looks like an opportunist but the ad indicates he'd be happy with £500. You also get the joy of visiting a place called GAWTHORPE.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-ZX-Reflex-Estate-Diesel-MOT-Nov-20-only-109k-last-owner-20-years-export/233651298918?hash=item3666b3e266:g:hlgAAOSwBmlfDbJq

s-l1600.jpg

Watching.... I have some satin black left over.... ?