eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

4 hours ago, hairnet said:

all the ones on car and classic are poa apart from that one and one for 305000

'if you have to ask.........'

Sigh...you are right. If I had £125,000 I would not buy that to tinker with but would blow it on c*k* and Brazilian Go-Go dancers...and still have enough left for a decent Bentley. 

Interestingly I just saw an Aston Martin DB4 in traffic here*...seen around normal cars it looked a bit naff really IMHO**. 

*That there London

*A neighbour keeps one under a tarpaulin near me in the flats car park...well it is that there London*

5 minutes ago, Retr0naut said:

No sure this did feature in the "The Lady in the Van" - the whole point of the film/play was that it was badly painted but I can't be bothered to check...at least it does not mention Scooby Doo and the Mystery Machine.

Looks more like a groovy undercover TV Detector van - and now that the destitute over 80's will be pursued for watching BBC 1 without paying (with what remains of their funeral savings) - perhaps it will be pressed back into service. 

2 minutes ago, lesapandre said:

No sure this did feature in the "The Lady in the Van" - the whole point of the film/play was that it was badly painted but I can't be bothered to check...at least it does not mention Scooby Doo and the Mystery Machine.

Looks more like a groovy undercover TV Detector van - and now that the destitute over 80's will be pursued for watching BBC 1 without paying (with what remains of their funeral savings) - perhaps it will be pressed back into service. 

It was certainly not the van from the film. It is a van and is mainly yellow though ?

17 minutes ago, willswitchengage said:

Amazing - would that have had a carburettor? Wiki says early 'Energy' engines weren't fuel injected.

Don't think I've seen carburettors in cars beyond the 1992ish model year in any European market stuff.

I had a 94 with Motronic (I think) single point injection. Were all the Clios fitted with Energy engines?  I mean, most of them would have had cats by 92 which practically needs Fuel injection of some sort. 

12 hours ago, egg said:

Have I said, I really like the goona 3 coupe? V6 auto dizzle, in GT spec 230bhp. Low cost, high liability? Mebbe. But I can't imagine a better looking modern car for £4.5k. 

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202006180277797

e585d970f869427386fcaa9bd69eaca2.jpg

083e6e4b97b0440581f69c50fc8110c1.jpg

(I even prefer the looks to the 406 coupe).

Why would you buy Bavarian instead?

That’s a cracking looking car, nice inside too. Pretty spry to with 7.3 seconds to 60.

Would.