eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

27 minutes ago, outlaw118 said:

Someone’s spent some time and money and discovered that the engines fucked. Chances of it working after spending a morning swapping over the pumps are low.

I like it. Are Replacement engines cheaply and readily available ?

1 hour ago, outlaw118 said:

I messaged the seller, it was indeed an unintentional comma displacement event. They thanked me for notifying them. Good deed done for the day.

I seem to remember Autocar having a CX25 GTi Turbo on long term test back in the mid/late eighties, and that they rather liked it. So do I, I just couldn't afford it...

That R15 is a wonderful looking car, but I don't think it'd survive as a daily driver with 50-100kg of tools in the back.

5 hours ago, outlaw118 said:

well this is amusing I wonder where he got his info from and I wonder who the 2CV equivalent of me is because I got bored/curious and managed to find the reg of the -85 car LOL

(unless the seller does not know what he is on about and said info is already known to the appropriate people in the 2CV world)

also found a few others between 85 and 94 one of which is NI registered, I dont think I have ever actually "seen" a NI registered 2CV until now (although I have never particularly gone looking for one)