eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

21 hours ago, NorfolkNWeigh said:

No they were a factory option, very rarely seen.  
One of the dinner ladies at my school had a Wolseley Six in metallic turquoise  with Rostyles  and blue velour seats, she was also very well endowed in the chest department. Both she and that Wolseley have got a lot to answer for in my messed up psyche to this day.

Photos or get the fuck out !!

Spears or Reapers Toyota in Farnham, pre book the Mot, take a bucket, wiper blades, a jerry and you're away. £70 start no reserve.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-carina-1995-rare-Manual-1-6-16v-spares-or-repair-project-banger-classic/324211590586?hash=item4b7c8445ba:g:7SsAAOSwKgVe9y65

s-l1600.jpg

Be one of the Kool Kidz with a dizzle Pug 205.  £114 No Reserve. There's some potential bullshit about Roland Garros wheels, but aren't they GT ones too?  This one's in Barnstaple, so you can pop into Warrens Bakery at the end of the High Street and get yourself a pasty the size of a toilet seat while you're there. 

Oh, and get me one too. Thankyouplease.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1992-Peugeot-205-Dturbo-Rare-non-sunroof-in-Black/264778964158?hash=item3da60e5cbe:g:l7sAAOSw6tte-O8D

s-l1600.jpg

27 minutes ago, outlaw118 said:

Someone’s spent some time and money and discovered that the engines fucked. Chances of it working after spending a morning swapping over the pumps are low.

I like it. Are Replacement engines cheaply and readily available ?

1 hour ago, outlaw118 said:

I messaged the seller, it was indeed an unintentional comma displacement event. They thanked me for notifying them. Good deed done for the day.

I seem to remember Autocar having a CX25 GTi Turbo on long term test back in the mid/late eighties, and that they rather liked it. So do I, I just couldn't afford it...

That R15 is a wonderful looking car, but I don't think it'd survive as a daily driver with 50-100kg of tools in the back.