eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

12 hours ago, spike60 said:

Mercedes campervan motorhome 1972 spares/project (£15 No Reserve)  Rebuild not for the faint hearted! 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-campervan-motorhome-1972-spares-project-15-No-Reserve/114276866857?hash=item1a9b6e9b29:g:QVwAAOSw0uZe9bKj

I realise it's possibly not that camper's most critical issue but feast your eyes on the size of that overhang!  

Surely the only way that'd move is to demolish the fibreglass palace on the back and drag the rest onto a low loader, I'd be impressed if anyone could get that picked up in one piece.  

4 hours ago, phil_lihp said:

I realise it's possibly not that camper's most critical issue but feast your eyes on the size of that overhang!  

Surely the only way that'd move is to demolish the fibreglass palace on the back and drag the rest onto a low loader, I'd be impressed if anyone could get that picked up in one piece.  

I don't think it is the overhang, I thought that initially but then came to the conclusion it's a caravan body mounted on the Merc chassis. If I'm not mistaken the max length of an overhang is 1/3 off the vehicles length... Or something along those lines.

I am looking at the picture on my phone though, so in the event I'm wrong I'll be amazed!