eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

10 hours ago, BorniteIdentity said:

That rear plate is a work of art.  What an absolutely glorious, shonky old thing.  Is there a way of stopping the rust spreading without making it look ugly? I know Vactan is good but everything goes black.

Krown rust protection looks pretty good:

8 hours ago, meggersdog said:

So if I read the advert right, he wants you to spend many thousands on a car with no keys or paperwork, he will not answer any questions about it and will not let you see it before purchase. Is this a new method of selling I've not heard about?

8 minutes ago, burraston2006 said:

So if I read the advert right, he wants you to spend many thousands on a car with no keys or paperwork, he will not answer any questions about it and will not let you see it before purchase. Is this a new method of selling I've not heard about?

No Paperwok

I've not seen a wok made from paper either. 

A MK2 Century, £9k, 90s Toyo reliability. A V12 that wouldn't bankrupt you? The ideal school run car too, the little one's would even get massaging seats.

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1185258

12479572.jpg

No leather here.

12479582.jpg

And really only a little big bigger than an LS400.

23 hours ago, Asimo said:

Another delightful Lincoln. Despite appearances this is a runner with MOT. (Soggy brakes though)

Please do not clean.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.6ed2d371224be9600e8cf647b46f728d.jpg

s-l16003.thumb.jpg.c10d90f6366e2d0da4d85c1fcaebd2df.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lincoln-continental-palm-beach-edition-NO-RESERVE/203023577377?hash=item2f4525f121:g:1FsAAOSwwste6WLX

The interior is like sting in your living room it’s so comfortable,  What, you mean it comes with a free pop star?  Wow, that's what I call value!

Seriously, if nobody else bids, I could maybe get that for somewhere near the current bid (£101.50 as I type) and at that level, it would be worth having @worldofceri bring it up the M6.  I know I've got a perfectly good daily in the Volvo which I'm not even using at the moment anyway, but this would be practical enough to take over that duty (it's only a 3.8V6), and just How Much Fun?

Would one of our Midland chappies be kind enough to go and look at it for me?  Pretty please?  Have a crawl under, hear it running, try the electrics?  You know the stuff...