eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

38 minutes ago, NorfolkNWeigh said:

I think it’s the same platform or “ frame” known as the Panther and they were built in the same factory , along with the Mercury version. I’m not sure if it’s as clear as a Wolesely 18/85 is to an Austin 1800 or more like a VW Touareg/ Bentley Bentayga situation.

IAD of Worthing did some development work on that generation of town car, my 1989 CAR has just told me. I had a ‘95 model with a digital dash. One I should have kept.

3 hours ago, willswitchengage said:

There's one for the depreciation thread / MoD procurement incompetence. Here we have half a million quid's worth of ten year old armoured truck being sold for peanuts.

The problem with mod etc is that the people making the buying aren’t the ones paying. It’s all magic money. No one is ultimately responsible for the bill. We had a supplier proposal once for work from qinetic - we declined to reply as the time cost of answering the questionnaire was more than we would get back. Months and months of “why aren’t you replying “.

13 hours ago, The Vicar said:

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/toyota-corona-exiv/25010003

MGQyZWE3ZDgxNzQ5NjU4MDZmM2JlZWExMjEyYTAw

ZjBlYzJjNDY5Y2Y2ZjM3NDU2YzM5NzBlMTY3ZTli

M2ZiY2U1NDI2ODk0NjJjNzJiNDAyY2I5ZTY3MWEw

1 owner Corona EXiV available in Ireland. Currently on hold, if it becomes available again I'll be along to see it

Holy crap, there is another one around after all! How much was it advertised for? The interior is just as brown as in mine, lovely!

8 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

Holy crap, there is another one around after all! How much was it advertised for? The interior is just as brown as in mine, lovely!

It was €1500. Bought new by an Irish pilot in Japan who brought it home in 99. It looked to be a total gem. Sold this morning :(  

44 minutes ago, Supernaut said:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/alfa-romeo/2005-alfa-romeo-147-2.0-16v-twin-spark-lusso/1375391892?fbclid=IwAR2D8rjLFjK7gmBkgAmuAuJkKUspOhEoOoBvjIkdTpq-ADDaEhNaHV5jG9w

$_86.JPG

I rather like this, though. Enough to ask the seller about the MOT, as the ad neglects to mention it at all.

The ad says MOT May 2021? Maybe they changed it...

50 minutes ago, The Vicar said:

It was €1500. Bought new by an Irish pilot in Japan who brought it home in 99. It looked to be a total gem. Sold this morning :(  

Not surprised it sold this quickly, where can you find an unusual enthusiast car in great condition for that little money!