eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, Jerzy Woking said:

Must be a mobile phone thing, as no three dots at the top. There is a share tab, but none of  the places to share to simply copy the link.

Looks like doing screenshots is the only way to put the cars up here. Bugger

2 hours ago, Jerzy Woking said:

Click the address box. Than click the copy icon 

@mitsisigma01 @New POD

That'll copy the address to the clipboard. You used to be able to do it through share but there's been an update to Android about two month back. 

Screenshot_20200610_174957.png

Screenshot_20200610_175149.jpg

7 minutes ago, Spurious said:

Click the address box. Than click the copy icon 

@mitsisigma01 @New POD

That'll copy the address to the clipboard. You used to be able to do it through share but there's been an update to Android about two month back. 

Screenshot_20200610_174957.png

Screenshot_20200610_175149.jpg

I don't get the address box now on gumtree. I used to, which was what I copied and then pasted onto here. 

With no address box to copy and paste, and no where to copy the link on their "share" list, its screenshots only. 

I recently updated both my phone and the Gumtree app on it. I'll have a look.on my laptop to see if that is different. 

Sometimes progress is a backwards step.

2 hours ago, Volksy said:

I really would like a Crown Victoria, or a Mercury Marauder - the Crown Vics evil twin. 

My mates in the US say that they are pretty crap to drive. But I bet they do better MPGs that my old Jag. 

I drove a rented one when I worked in North Carolina back in 2006. I wouldn’t say it was crap, exactly: it was an occasion.

Very floaty, very disconnected. Huge overhangs.

Squeals its tyres on any corner at any speed just like in car parks in the movies.

Column shift (my first). Lovely V8 noise but it’s an age before it translates into motion.

Epically kitsch interior plastics.

I wouldn’t want to own one, but it would be a great thing to borrow from time to time.

I did get all excited at a Maxi within a day's trek - especially with a C*NT number plate....

But then I looked at the under bonnet pictures - who needs inner wing?

spacer.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1979-AUSTIN-MORRIS-MAXI-1750-FOR-SPARES/224034432465?hash=item34297e25d1:g:VREAAOSwAVhe2Peu

23 minutes ago, Skizzer said:

I drove a rented one when I worked in North Carolina back in 2006. I wouldn’t say it was crap, exactly: it was an occasion.

Very floaty, very disconnected. Huge overhangs.

Squeals its tyres on any corner at any speed just like in car parks in the movies.

Column shift (my first). Lovely V8 noise but it’s an age before it translates into motion.

Epically kitsch interior plastics.

I wouldn’t want to own one, but it would be a great thing to borrow from time to time.

Makes me want one even more! 

I have had a Crown Vic hire car once - must have been 2013 and the last one left on the hire fleet.  Agree with all Skizzer's comments.  Objectively they are crap but there is something about them. 

Plus, they have a glow in the dark trunk release handle inside the trunk in case you get kidnapped. 

I'm genuinely not making that up.

51 minutes ago, Maurice Marina said:

You aren't reading between the lines they are truly manky pieces of worthless crap. 

? Remember which forum you're on! 

The fact that they are shit, floaty, wobbly, cheap et al, makes them so much more appealing! 

2 hours ago, EyesWeldedShut said:

I did get all excited at a Maxi within a day's trek - especially with a C*NT number plate....

But then I looked at the under bonnet pictures - who needs inner wing?

spacer.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1979-AUSTIN-MORRIS-MAXI-1750-FOR-SPARES/224034432465?hash=item34297e25d1:g:VREAAOSwAVhe2Peu

I think they're just leaves on the driver's side, passenger's side doesn't look to bad.

s-l500.jpg.53e9a99d358f6df5f6a8df188115996b.jpg