eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

5 hours ago, outlaw118 said:

@vulgalour @phil_lihp and anyone else with a Wedge.... SPOILER ALERT etc... same seller has a NOS bumper as well, I would post a link but it's teatime.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Unipart-Austin-Ambassador-Leyland-Princess-Wedge-Rear-Spoiler-Aerofoil/224001833432?hash=item34278cb9d8:g:cCgAAOSwja5es4fC

s-l1600.jpg

I just slipped and fell and BOUGHT THIS.  I hope you're happy.

18 hours ago, bramz7 said:

What are the 1.2s like in the Brava? It always seemed a bit tiny to me, but I guess 80hp was the same as the Tipo 1.4, so probably adequate. 

Odd to see quite a well specced one now.

the 1.4 was the engine to avoid at all costs, had it in a tipo and it shat itself, had it in a brava and it shat itself. Goddamn 1.4 fiat engine.

14 hours ago, wuvvum said:

Indeed - I'm not selling it with any degree of enthusiasm.  I need to be realistic though - to get it reliably mobile again I need to replace the ring gear, which means the engine needs to come out.  I don't have anywhere to do that - I don't have space on my drive (and I don't think it'd go down too well with neighbours / landlady if I tried), and attempting to do it on the residents' car park would really be taking the piss.  The only way it'd get done is if I paid a garage to transport it away and do the work, and there's no way I can afford that at the moment.

Plus I'm still spreading myself far too thin.  If I can concentrate on just a couple of projects (the Renault 6 and the Innocenti, and the Spacy for 2-wheeled fun and frolics), they stand a small chance of getting done, in between having to sort the moderns (this weekend's job is to replace a front wishbone on the Mondeo).  So the Merc is up for sale, and the CX and (potentially) the 164 will be going up on C&C very shortly as well.

164???? Tell me more.

9 hours ago, strangeangel said:

Aaaaaand bid.... Thank you.

Yes, gopping as hell but in 20 years people will be falling over themselves for these.

8 hours ago, vulgalour said:

I just slipped and fell and BOUGHT THIS.  I hope you're happy.

I think I speak for every single person on this forum when I say that we knew as soon as we saw the picture , where this was going to end up. Hell, even the blokes at Leyland ST , when they made this knew that you would be born, grow up , buy a Princess  and buy this. In fact this is probably the only one ever made.

Mrs. Welded cannot believe that I am now browsing Irish tat - thanks for the links to donedeal.ie chaps! Being tight as feck I started from the cheap end and found a proper nice little motor, - automatic, shite colour, ace! Only 35,000 km and €600

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/2000-daihatsu-sirion/24735252

spacer.png

just flicking through the horseboxes as I tend to do, stumbled across this beauty

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Large-Life-Size-Horse-Statue/203008532908

Fabulous long silky mane and tail
Standing at an impressive 6 ft 3 ins from hoof to tip of ear
6 ft long
Made of reinforced fibreglass

Happy to deliver at cost to buyer as will have to be delivered in a horsebox

"Its a frickin HORSE, man. So it rides in a HORSE BOX. I see you puttin this sweet lady in a shitty Luton van, i gotta kill yo ass"

Just now, Austat said:

I hate flippers.  Mostly because I haven't got either space or funds to do it myself, mind (or indeed the nerve) but still... I hope karma gets him and it remains unsold until his kids have to sweep it up.  Uncharitable? Moi?

16 minutes ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

just flicking through the horseboxes as I tend to do, stumbled across this beauty

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Large-Life-Size-Horse-Statue/203008532908

"Its a frickin HORSE, man. So it rides in a HORSE BOX. Put her in an ordinary Luton van and i gotta kill yo ass"

Why bother with a fibreglass one, when there are so many real live ones available?