eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/g9gAAOSwSRVe0-yN/s-l1600.jpg

I was going too turn the car into a track car with roll cage and every FIA equipment requirements, How ever I changed my mind but I did sell the interior panels too a fellow probe owner that was restoring his own Ford Probe I'm afraid I haven't got the interior panels not one of my wises moves but was hell bent doing at the start. 

8 hours ago, Tenmil Socket said:

Looks like a nice car but wow the description is hard work!

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.c622f07ed02bc12c2030614366cd0fe1.jpg

Completely agree on both counts.

I quite fancy an early mk3 1.6 Ghia; there’s a crispness to the styling that I really like.  I suspect I’d be a bit disappointed with the experience though.

18 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

Renault Twingo with airco  and glass sunroof 16valves and power steering. € 1250, Just missing a fuel cap door.

Later interiors are very bland

Location Netherlands.

https://www.nederlandmobiel.nl/tweedehands-auto/renault/twingo-12-16v-paris-airco-panodak-stuurbekr-leuke-auto/11525369

Renault TWINGO 1.2-16V Paris Airco Panodak Stuurbekr. Leuke auto

Renault TWINGO 1.2-16V Paris Airco Panodak Stuurbekr. Leuke auto

That interior pic is from a different car altogether, a MAzda i think

3 minutes ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

That interior pic is from a different car altogether, a MAzda i think

Stupid me did not see that large emblem on the steering wheel. Must drive 60 miles to get my eyesight tested! ?

1 hour ago, Skizzer said:

I quite fancy an early mk3 1.6 Ghia; there’s a crispness to the styling that I really like.  I suspect I’d be a bit disappointed with the experience though.

Definitely try before you buy, if you are over 6 foot the seats do not go back far enough, they feel very tinny and drive like I expect front wheel drive to! I had a 1.6 L so not as nicely trimmed as the Ghia, it had new michelin tyres and the front wheels would bounce when trying to accelerate briskly! I accept this was probably down to the tyres but even a mk2 Astra is more comfortable! They are fine as a local runabout but not the same feeling of quality as a Granada, Cortina or Capri.

Custom CF's were a big thing in the 80's for some reason. I remember a guy round the corner from me had a black van chopped into a pickup with twin stacks in the bed, slot mags and 'lil devil painted on the side.  I was well into hot rods as an 11 year old as my Mum bought me Street Machine magazine for a good few years before she eventually figured out it contained a plethora of bare norks in every edition. 

s-l1600.jpg

Looks comfy

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Bedford-c-f-van-custom/184313904418?hash=item2ae9f6fd22:g:MMAAAOSwufFe1PzH