eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 5/26/2020 at 8:11 AM, Semi-C said:

Anybody who drives between Brandon and Mundford on the A1065 will be aware of this place. There must be a hundred vehicles in this part of Thetford Forest forming the stock of what could be a banger racing operation. An eerie place - here's a Tercel I saw there back in 2015 -

Toyota Tercel 4WD estate

and a 3-door Bluebird -

Nissan Bluebird

261CE0EF-D335-4E64-8ED2-8A85289132C8.thumb.jpeg.75f1b18a2eb23869b7a3c645d09ec519.jpeg

Be still my beating heart. The only colour SAAB drop tops should come in I reckon, just gorgeous. 

Weirdly though, the ad states “Long MOT to Jun 18” and the MOT checker says it only has an MOT until June 13 2020? So maybe a wrongun, maybe a bargain. Still a stunner. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114136547843

19 minutes ago, willswitchengage said:

Just think how terrified you'd be if you were defying a stay-at-home order to drive to an eye test, and this appears in your rearview mirror...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Ford-Fiesta-1-2-London-Police-Panda-Car/114235840898?hash=item1a98fc9982:g:CYEAAOSwqjBey8E0

s-l1600.jpg

if youve made it into kent

'diplomatic immunity' [/arjen rudd]

1 hour ago, nivek said:

Anybody who drives between Brandon and Mundford on the A1065 will be aware of this place. There must be a hundred vehicles in this part of Thetford Forest forming the stock of what could be a banger racing operation. An eerie place - here's a Tercel I saw there back in 2015 -

This place looks amazing (just had a look on google street view). A proper old-fashioned hoarder's property. Shame if it's all bieng cleared.

1 hour ago, nivek said:

Toyota Tercel 4WD estate

and a 3-door Bluebird -

Nissan Bluebird

Fabtastic stuff nivek!

I have never stopped for a look, your peek makes me wish I had.

I wonder if that is the very same 3dr Bluebird that was in Elliston’s scrapyard, Barnham. Can’t have been too many of them around here....

Very rare Rover 623 GSi with manual box!!!!

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-623-GSI-2-3-Manual-Twincam-16-Fast-Road-Track-Hillclimb-Sprint-Sleeper/184297009461

Unfortunately:

Conorovirus project

Lets take a look at the project:

s-l1600.jpg

Cage is six point welded - it comes from a Monaro VX8 and was £2500 originaly - its heavy duty not just a show frame

Brilliant.

Front custom made doorcards.....front windows are electric and working sunroof working

s-l1600.jpg

Sorry chief you're going to have to explain to me what you've gained there. All the electric gubbins is still inside the door, all you've done is made it look fucking shit!!!!!

Thats about it, he's basically chucked away most of the fancy leather GSi interior.

its one of those Honda racing engines that just loves to rev smoothly up to about 6500 (when the limiter kicks in )

OK Queefy

I am 48

I suggest your parents must be getting on a bit and maybe you should divert your efforts towards looking after them instead of this ludicrous bollocks. All the best!

31 minutes ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

Very rare Rover 623 GSi with manual box!!!!

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-623-GSI-2-3-Manual-Twincam-16-Fast-Road-Track-Hillclimb-Sprint-Sleeper/184297009461

Unfortunately:

Lets take a look at the project:

s-l1600.jpg

Brilliant.

s-l1600.jpg

Sorry chief you're going to have to explain to me what you've gained there. All the electric gubbins is still inside the door, all you've done is made it look fucking shit!!!!!

Thats about it, he's basically chucked away most of the fancy leather GSi interior.

OK Queefy

I suggest your parents must be getting on a bit and maybe you should divert your efforts towards looking after them instead of this ludicrous bollocks. All the best!

You can tell it’s a proper FIA , MSA, HPV cage and not a show cage from how it doesn’t obstruct the glass sunroof , those rear passengers will be real safe. Oh, wait....

15 hours ago, cort16 said:

Bet that Rolls dealer shoo'd them off the premises.

Description is a trove of golden nuggets. Shakespeare, Hemingway, Dickens even Rowling - eat your literary hearts out..

"Plant your foot in the floor however and this car immediately propels forwards creating a sound that can only truly be appreciated by ear - words haven't yet come to the English language to describe how fantastic this sounds."

"Rolls-Soyce"

Of course sounds can only be truly appreciated by ear (unless you are counting vibration or using an oscilloscope). I love overwriting. 

Foot in the floor - some rust methinks.

Pay enought and you get a useful tyre thrown in.

Joking aside good MoT history and very few miles annually - but what future for this old bus as it ages - its getting tired, not a great colour combo or a turbo. I think the first really big bill will find it being broken?