eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

10 minutes ago, spike60 said:

I am partial to an old Opel though i can't say I like the "improvements"  much on this one, nor the sellers patter.

spacer.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1972-OPEL-ASCONA-A-SERIES-1-6-MEGA-RARE-SUPERB-ALL-ROUND-JUST-DELIGHTFUL/274360808503?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

7 minutes ago, Austat said:

Get rid of the rims and buy some standard steelies off Leboncoin (where car parts are cheaper), & you've got a nice Opel.

And social distancing means you will be less tempted to knee the cockfondling prisspoodle seller in the nuts.  

That listing plumbs new depths of horseshit.

1 hour ago, Semi-C said:

I’ve said it before, but we’ll all be kicking ourselves for not buying things like this in a few years. “Last of the proper Mercs”  will be bandied around in adverts , the rusty ones will all have been scrapped and we’ll be saying “ Remember in the great plague lockdown of 2020 when you could have bought an immaculate W210 for a Grand?”

Stil not going to buy one mind.

1 hour ago, Austat said:

I'm sorry, but what a moron this guy is, could sell it for about £1500 instead of banger racing it

reading the advert made my eyes hurt.

My spelling isn't the best but there's no excuse for this; and the banger racing community - well some of them- are always wondering why they've got a bad name as knuckle dragging halfwits.