eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Morris Oxford Diesel in Spain. Surprisingly a number of Oxfords for sale at mo - it must have been an export market. Given Spain's desperate shortage of foreign currency reserves in the 60's and thus import tariffs this must have been an expensive car there at the time. 

https://www.milanuncios.com/venta-de-coches-clasicos/morris-oxford.htm

20200509_100346.jpg

20200509_100403.jpg

9 minutes ago, jumpingjehovahs said:

fb67b3cebe764e61500d6e3e5b3eef19.jpg

A private ambulance that is just a Vectra estate with the seats folded down and purple windows. If my penultimate journey was in the boot of a Vectra I’d have an awful lot of haunting to do.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124180390273

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/8/2020 at 8:55 PM, jumpingjehovahs said:

17ed6bf12cdd5aac0ded7a5cc5a2fe6b.jpg

I love these, if I had the spare cash I’d have this one.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264669662435

Great cars, completely agree. And this one is low mileage, decent condition, with factory roof rails and cruise control.....what more could one want in a car? Having owned one of these, I guarantee those seats are like arm chairs, perfect for long journeys.

I've just sold my car (Honda Fit) and I'm in the market for another Odyssey/Shuttle/People mover....this would do, if it weren't 12000 miles away...

6f9323dd2b50b5d5cfc1b5e66fec2e0c.jpg

A friend’s dad had one of these on a K plate, all I can remember about the Astra was that is was maroon and no car has ever made me feel as car sick as it did. Turns out it made all his kids puke too so he swapped for a brand new Fiesta Frascati on an N.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/274345254524

17 minutes ago, jumpingjehovahs said:

e832b06f8da1de832de79bd758ee41db.jpg

Fantastic BMW Individual colour, I’ve never seen this one before and think it really suits it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402234685228

I think the manager of this B&Q has had it from new, he started out stacking the compost, apparently...

Heads up - for anyone looking for a pair of  Triumph TR4A projects. 

Please note ; They are not mine, nor am I wanting to be part of any negotiation or transaction. The two cars belong to a local chap and former TR Register member who I'm simply trying to help out.  I'll not publish his contact details here (publicly) - Please PM me and I'll give you his email address.

There are two cars and both are TR4A IRS.  Each has overdrive.  I understand the owner's intent was to combine the best of the two cars into one.  One (the blue car photographed below) is an American Import (LHD),  the other (red car) is a British car (RHD) with older V5 documents.  Each is a major project and will need sills, floors, lower footwell bulkhead, battery tray, chassis work or replacement, engine and mechanical rebuilds, interior, etc. The blue car appears to have a better chassis. There are also repair panels, such another pair of doors in red, sill outers and floors. There are also front bumpers and hood frames.  He also has what looks to be a new or refurbished interior panel / trim kit and a pair of TR4 seats in red (which look to have been refurbished).

The present owner would prefer to sell the two cars and all the parts as a lot, but may consider selling each car individually.  Location  off the A120, Nr. Braintree, Essex (for reference - that's not far from Stanstead Airport).  There is a possibility of local delivery. 

PM me for contact details (only). 

Cheers, Pete.

P1340597s.jpg

P1340599s.jpg

P1340598s.jpg

P1340600s.jpg

1 hour ago, Sir Snipes said:

Cor imagine an Accord with velour, beige and column shift. That'd be fantastic. 

I don't mean to keep coming back to the same car that @jumpingjehovahs posted (The Honda Shuttle)....but a Honda Shuttle really is a Honda Accord with velour, beige (Well, sometimes) and column shift!
(And given that car is just under 1000 squid, I can tell you that the only way to assure satisfaction would be to purchase it. Right now.)

The (RA1 series) Shuttle/Odyssey was based on the Accord floorpan/engine/gearbox.

Having owned one....yes, they are fantastic.

I don't mean to keep coming back to the same car that [mention=20767]jumpingjehovahs[/mention] posted (The Honda Shuttle)....but a Honda Shuttle really is a Honda Accord with velour, beige (Well, sometimes) and column shift!
The (RA1 series) Shuttle/Odyssey was based on the Accord floorpan/engine/gearbox.
Having owned one....yes, they are fantastic.

If there’s one type of car I believe does it all, it’s the MPV/Minivan. Those Shuttles are lovely cars and you’re quite right, what more do you really need?

1 minute ago, jumpingjehovahs said:

If there’s one type of car I believe does it all, it’s the MPV/Minivan. Those Shuttles are lovely cars and you’re quite right, what more do you really need?

I couldn't agree more about the MPV thing! Many people deride them for looks and handling, but actually to be honest, they're mostly comfortable for wafting around, and are very practical when that's needed. 

Have you owned a Shuttle/Odyssey yourself @jumpingjehovahs ? The I only thing I wanted for in mine was cruise control.