eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

24 minutes ago, Skizzer said:

Oo! Is it yellow?

If so, I can’t think of any reason whatsoever not to buy it. It would be fantastic to have one of these in the family.

That’s the badger, seems to be one of only half a dozen left. Seller sending pictures of strut towers in the morning, but reckons its solid and never been welded.

Can’t  work out why it’s so cheap, compared to any contemporary bread and butter saloons, from Itals, , Cavaliers to obvious things like Granada’s it seems massively undervalued . That’s probably the only thing putting me off ! 

4 hours ago, Austat said:

Oo, a spares car. Bit pricey for that though.

Real shame it’s been vandalised, it looks like a very good one before that.

A solid shell like that with a V6 will be like catnip to the banger brigade, I assume. Which is no worse a fate than me cutting it up for its engine and wheel arches, I suppose.

10 hours ago, NorfolkNWeigh said:

12CBA3ED-9AB4-4E79-9111-206C5FBA0300.thumb.png.1358cb6095efd4eb41d40a5de2198daf.png

Can you guess what this is ? And if you can , is there any reason not to buy it?
Clue: If @Skizzer, @Angrydicky and @Stevebrookman we’re the board of directors, I could be the area sales manager.

It was on this thread a few days ago , to make it more appealing it’s only a couple of miles from me, heck it was only built 20 miles away.

I hope you win this, it looks fantastic and a bargain, even at the buy it now price it is less than half what an equivalent Cortina would cost. Removing the pinstripes would make it look 100 times better. Great colour too, they also did them in orange which was fantastic.

Good luck!!!

12 hours ago, wuvvum said:

I really need to pull my finger out and buy one of these before the prices go completely daft.

You are right- the price of the aircooled Visas and LNA are increasing in France pulled up by demand as the value of 2CV's go higher and higher and go out of reach of some enthusiasts. Not many viable LNA under 1000€ now - ballpark price for something ok with CT is about 1500€ now.