eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

18 hours ago, wuvvum said:

This is an interesting one.  I had no idea the Chinese were selling light commercials here as long ago as 2007.

s-l1600.jpg

It's not in the photos but I an easy explanation would be the dash. AFAIK the UK is unique in having RHD and using mph in combo. I imagine this is for other RHD export markets like Thailand, Australia, Pakistan, Africa etc that tend to buy Chinese crap. Non-UK size numberplate holder indicates it's a grey import, the only Chinese commercial vehicles I've seen anywhere in Europe are those new LDV Maxus things.

1 hour ago, BeEP said:

Best thing about driving a Minor is the delightful steering. Last thing a Minor needs is some electric bodge-up servo assistance like this bit of knee-gashing junk. Twat.770607929_Screenshot2020-04-22at13_47_30.thumb.png.52f4ad8e410a51ef25392b1f451ae9c9.png 

1 hour ago, meggersdog said:

People will tweet about anything, I bought a passat off @Lacquer Peel  a while ago that runs on veg but i don't feel the need to boast about it on twitter.   Looks like a good Xantia mind.

12 minutes ago, Asimo said:

Best thing about driving a Minor is the delightful steering. Last thing a Minor needs is some electric bodge-up servo assistance like this bit of knee-gashing junk. Twat.770607929_Screenshot2020-04-22at13_47_30.thumb.png.52f4ad8e410a51ef25392b1f451ae9c9.png 

Agreed.  I wasn't condoning the PAS, just stating it was there.  In my opinion probably no more that half of cars that have PAS actually need it, and certainly not a Minor.

Does look like a bit of a knee-smasher doesnt it! I think I'd be cable-tying a load of pipe lagging from screwfix around that lot!!!! Not that I'm one for stressing about the crashworthiness of old heaps, but you don't want to make things any worse for yourself do you.

Quote from advert. "Anybody give any advise (sic) as too (sic) what this is worth? Can’t find any other for sale to give me a guide price"

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/261695548202053/

I'm not sure he'd take what I could afford to offer for it. What is it worth? Me likey.

Accord.jpg

4 hours ago, BeEP said:

Agreed.  I wasn't condoning the PAS, just stating it was there.  In my opinion probably no more that half of cars that have PAS actually need it, and certainly not a Minor.

To be fair, we fitted pas to our mx5 because of my wife's ME and shoulder issues. It kind of ruined it for me, but meant she can drive it. 

1 hour ago, Sunny Jim said:

Anyone want to help the vendor out? Quote from advert. "Anybody give any advise (sic) as too (sic) what this is worth? Can’t find any other for sale to give me a guide price"

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/261695548202053/

Accord.jpg

I paid Vantman less than £1k for mine, which is much lower mileage and was on the road with lots of MOT unlike that one.  They’re a niche choice.

Mind you, it did sell in 6 minutes flat at that price.

Your mate might get lucky with the JDM-yo stretched tyres crowd, I’ve had some interest from the local chapter here (politely rebuffed).